.02

"Transgender"

--

Ashton was in Luke's room playing video games, they were playing COD: black ops on a school night but Ashton never played this game before and he kept dying which Luke found it hilarious and Ashton frown at him.

They were playing online with Luke's friend Calum. Ashton was in Luke's team and that was okay with him, he smiles towards Luke and telling himself you're so beautiful Luke while Luke was too focus on the game to notice Ashton looking at him. Ashton was about to lean on Luke's shoulder until Luke mention his name "Ashton you're dying! Haha" he giggles as Ashton quickly gets cover before he would die once again.

They played all night until midnight strikes. Calum said bye to Luke and logged off. "So what do you wanna do?" Says Luke looking into his eyes. Ashton was shy around cute boys and so he shrugs but as long as he was around Luke he wouldn't mind doing what Luke would like to do.

"Hmmm, well he can't do homework it's late, how about truth or dare or 21 questions?" He says, Ashton nods and said 21 questions which this could end up really good or really bad.

Luke started the first question

"What's your full name?"

Ashton gulps, he had to lie about his name because if he said his name was really Ashley Irwin Luke would just get shock and say he's a girl even if he really is.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin"

Luke smile and nods "your turn" he says as Ashton thinks of something and not make it weird in their first sleep over night

"Ummm how old are you?" Saying it in a quiet voice he was being all blushy around Luke as Luke smirks "I'm 17, and you?" Ashton looks confused guessing this is his second question "well I'm 17 too turning 18 soon"

Luke took another turn he was being all curious about Ashton as he scoots closer to him "have you kissed anyone?" Luke looks into his eyes as Ashton shy looks away then meets again shaking his head, Luke giggles and pulls away "wow, really? You're lying man"

"I wish I was but I'm not I never kissed anyone"

"Wait, what do you mean anyone? Are you bisexual?"

Ashton gulps looking down nervously playing with his fingers, if he says gay he would think Ashton is gay which he is.

"If you're gay it's okay to come out to me? I won't tell trust me because if you are I am too" Luke smiles at Ashton who looks up slowly smiling "really?"

"Really, c'mon it's time to sleep you can sleep with me I don't like seen someone sleep on the floor it's not right" Luke grabs Ashton hand to get up as he blush trying to hide it as Luke chuckles "do I make you blush a lot? It's rare to see someone blush because of me" he walks towards his closet getting some pjs for himself and Ashton.

How does he knows it was because of him? Ashton thought but of course it was true.

Luke toss Ashton short for bed and a tank top of Ramone he likes his tank top and he could smell that cologne that he first smell it when Luke was new to his class room. He mumbles thanks to Luke as he went to bathroom he was a little embarrassed of changing in front of people especially someone who he just met.

After changing Luke was in bed like he was waiting on Ashton to come out

"You look nice on them, better on then me" Ashton smiles shyly and walks to the bed slowly getting on and covering himself with the bedsheets. "Ready?"

Ready for what? He said to himself on his mind getting a little nervous with his eyes half open.

"So I can turn off the lights and sleep? You comfortable?" Luke says again.

Oh that, phew

Ashton nods, he turned the lamp off and got comfortable.

I can't believe I'm sleeping in the same bed with the boy I just met and finds him attractive, oops.

*

On their back to school, Luke and Ashton were being driven to school by Luke's mum Liz, she was such a sweetheart giving Ashton some breakfast, Ashton called his mum gang Luke's mum was taking him to school and not to worried which she was glad since she was being a little late taking his siblings to school and she couldn't take him to school and his dad had to go to a meeting very early since he's a business man.

Liz dropped them off and said she would pick both up again if Ashton wanted to which was fine after school, they both walked inside and Luke's friends were waiting on him, it was Calum and another guy name Michael, looking like a punk rock fool which he wasn't even close to. He was too nice and friendly to be punk rock, my mum and dad once liked a punk rock called "KIZZ" and they once told me they were like these kind of mean people but Michael is such a cuddler looking fella and he's nothing like that and the only thing that looks punk was his pink purplish hair and tight jeans that's all. Luke brofist them and left me behind like always the new people always happen to be in a group of friends while I'm here alone.

Then Luke calls me to introduce them to me. We said hello and they brofist me which was silly and weird.

"This guy, he sucks at playing video games" Luke chuckles as Calum and Michael join him and I elbow him in the stomach. He stopped and frowns at me "that hurts, anyways how about pizza party, would you join us Ashton?"

He nods smiling shyly "yes, I would love to!"

They all had to meet in Luke's house, which Ashton guessed Calum and Michael knew where it was and visit it before.

School was a normal day for the boys nothing has happened no fights as they always check around the school for fights that's how students now these days look for and make their days mornings or afternoon.

When it end and students were getting out Ashton and Luke were waiting on Liz to show up, but now Luke asked a question to Ashton "why are you like so shy all the time, do you like me or something?"

Yes I fucking do but I just can't tell you...

"Pffft no, I just am nervous.. I don't know I need to be open more right?"

Luke shook his head "if being all shy and cutely is you then be you I don't mind." He smiles as Liz comes and beeps at them walking towards the car.

Ashton smiles he called me cute

--
(A/N): here's chapter two!

Ashton being shy IS cute x

Until the next one, stay awesome bros *brofist*