.03

"Transgender"
--
The pizza smell was filling the whole place at the pizzeria and Ashton is in love with pizza. I mean who wouldn't love pizza? He just wanted to eat the whole thing in one bite already, and that's how much he loves it. Luke and his friends were talking about video games or bands and the music they play or listens to. Luke was such a great listener as well. He was interested what his friends says.

The kids playing around the pizzeria games around where their parents could see them, as the group of friend were hearing what Michael he needed to say Ashton was eyeing Luke blue eyes. He just couldn't take them off he just wanted to see that beautiful face.
Luke turns to Ashton as his eyes light up "you're giving me the stare, love."

Ashton blushes and looks down, but Luke lifts his chin up and and chuckles "stop being so cocky and stick to the program. Do you want pizza?" He asks. Ashton nods

"Sounds like a good idea we'll be back" said Calum and Michael.

Ashton looks at Luke comfortably and smiles at him as stares at him. He never thought of falling in love with such a beautiful character. He never imagine someone who would see Ashton as a boy and mostly people thought it was obvious that his girl features were showing but he thought Luke probably knows already.

"So, what are you actually interested?" Said Luke. Ashton was trying to fine the right words but all he said was "art"

I need to stop being so cocky he thought and Luke smiles "really? What do you like to draw then?"

You

He thought, but that would be weird. At some point, Ashton draws Luke when he's not with him. Luke's poses a lot of figures when he's siting and thinking. He knows Luke's favorite subject is literacy poetry. He once gave a preview to Ashton to proof read it of it was good and Ashton was impressed.

*

Once the pizza were here, the boys are silently peacefully and had great conversation about people from school and of course. Ashton was kind of being close to Luke's friends and he had a great feeling about that.

The boys were filled and it was time to go home. Calum and Michael said their goodbyes and Luke decided to take Ashton home.

"Did you had fun?" Luke says as he unlocks the door from his truck as both of them enters. Ashton nods as he smiles.

"Good, maybe we can do this again another time" says Luke. Ashton couldn't agree more to that. Of course the boy wanted to spend some time with the most gorgeous man he sees.

After dropping him in his house, Luke took him to the door and Ashton felt like a prince but he wanted Luke to be his prince so Ashton thought why not be his princess even if princesses are girls and he's actually a girl but just for this situation he wanted to be the princess of this.

"I hope we get to hang out more like this again soon" says Luke.

"Me too, I would love that." Ashton says with a big smile.

"Well goodnight Ashton."

"Goodnight Luke" he says as he felt like leans on him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

So Luke is gay? He just kissed me? Ashton was running thoughts around his head and he didn't believe what Luke just did, but he loved it. Luke smiles and goes back to his car. He's not just dreaming what it just happened. He's glad Luke made a move. It's one of a million dreams coming true to him. But he doesn't wants to know if this is just a game to Luke, he hopes not.

--
(A/N): hey! I'm still alive!
Sorry for the long wait I know it's been since August this book hasn't been written and if you forgot what's going on re-read the chapters I don't care.

This is short don't worry! Thanksgiving break is coming and that means more chapters! I'm also about to write silence book 2 chapter! Don't worry everything is going back to normal. I've been focusing more on school because this is my last year of high school and I need to graduate.

I hope you enjoy this filler I guess you can say but more coming up! The good part is about to start so stay tune on that! I'm going to write silence now.

Give it a gold star if you love it. Show love and support.

Become a bro today by following me. Stay awesome bros *brofist*