Four

Sam PoV

Over the next couple of weeks I had learned how to properly fight someone underground style, (I tried to soak it all in as I didn't want to die from fighting, you know).

My first fight of the season was happening the next day at 9 O'clock at night, Amber and I were chilling in the living room as there was no interruptions in my house lol, Amber was proper mother henning me, because nobody else would have done so if she didn't.

"Samantha Anderson!, I swear to God that if you die because of this fucking fighting shit!, then I'm going to be so pissed off with you!"
"Jesus Christ Amber, you sound just like my Mother"
"Oh fuck off, I'm not that doormatty"
"(Snorts), doormatty ain't a word Amber"
"No shit Sherlock"
"Oh fuck off Watson"

Amber then crossed her arms, because apparently she was pissed off, not that I'd blame her as I can be a stubborn bitch sometimes and if I were in her shoes, I would've slapped me or something by now.

"Anyway Sammy, you need to be careful-"
"I will do-"
"I wasn't finished yet Samantha!"
"Sorry, carry on"
"(Sighs), Sammy you need to be careful because most of the fighters, if not all the fighters are way more experienced then you, and I don't think that you understand how much that fucking terrifies me"
"Have some faith in me Amber, I'm not my father's daughter for nothing"
"Oh yeah, because that makes me feel soo! much better about the whole situation"

It was my turn to cross my arms, because her sarcasm wasn't helping at all, (not that I'd blame her as she was high key stressed about me at that moment and to be fair sarcasm is the least destructive thing she could do at that moment).

"Anyway, I've been training on the daily for the past couple of weeks, surely that's gotta count for something"
"I mean that's better than nothing but what happens if you have to go into the hospital Sammy?, hmm?, what happens if the authorities find out that you are living on your own when your Grandma was supposed to be your legal guardian here?, what will happen then?"

The look of worry on Amber's face only seemed to get worse the longer the conversation went on, I wished that I could have comforted her at all about the situation at hand, but no matter what I said, it didn't seem to help at all, (which I felt terrible about, even if I couldn't really do anything about that).

"Don't worry about that Amber because it's not going to happen, I'm not going to be so hurt that I'll end up in hospital"
"How do you know that then Sammy?!"
"Because I'm not doormatty as you so aptly put it, plus I won't let that happen"
"But that's not how it works though Sammy"
"Trust me Amber, I won't get that hurt, I'm not sure if I'll win but I won't be last place.

Amber then pulled me into a hug, (yeah she's also a stress hugger but I'm not complaining here, her hugs are legendary), I hugged her back as she really needed a hug then.

"Look Amber, why don't we get a pizza delivered to here?"
"Pizza does sound nice"
"Right that settles it then, we'll get pizza from Papa John's"
"Sure, just make sure-"
"That there's no pepperoni on your half, yes I know, but if there is I'll throw them onto my half of the pizza, ok?"
"Ok, I can live with that"
"Gee thanks"

So I ordered the pizza, as you do when you want pizza, you know, anyway we waited for the pizza's for about 20 minutes, anyway the pizza arrived and I went to the door to pay for it.

"See Amber, your half of the pizza has no pepperoni on it"
"Thank you, you know me very well"
"I mean we've been friends since we were 5 years old, I would hope that I at least know what food you like by now"
"I mean when you put it that way, you do have a point there Sammy"
"I know that I do"

Seeing Amber giggle at what I said made my heart flutter, which I didn't know that I felt that way about her until then, (I mean looking back on it, it was obvious to anyone with eyes), I swore to myself that day that I would at least make sure that she kept laughing, even if it wasn't that funny.

"Do you want to watch a movie afterwards Amber?"
"Sure, as long as we don't watch another one of those cowboy movies"
"Of course not, what kind of movie do you want to watch"
"A Disney Princess-"
"I'll put on The Little Mermaid for you"
"Thank you Sammy"