i groggilly opened my eyes, they seeming to be glued together

my throat was extremely dry, my nose congested and threatening to run any second

my head throbbed and I let out a weak cough and winced at the pain my throat felt

i felt chilled, i hugged myself then to notice I was wearing someone else's sweatshirt

my eyebrows furrowed and i heard a crash and boys giggling in the background, another boy yelling at them to clean up the mess

i heard donghyuck laugh his butt off, making me smile a little.

i examined the room, the plain dark blue walls had pictures and music sheets plastered on them

a white desk sat neatly, school books and mangas sprawled out. my backpack hung on the chair in front of it, open and empty of my spare clothes i packed

my mom kicked me out calling me a disgrace to the family, that I should continue the science family name

i shook my head at the thought of her slapping me and screeching at me to go pack

i slowly stood up, my head throbbing, the world spinning in my gaze

i squeezed my eyes shut and walked out into the seemingly empty hallway

i took a step and looked down the small staircase

boys were wrestling, others playing video games, two cooking, and one mindlessly reading an english book

i took a quiet step down a stair and the boy reading the English book tilted his head towards me, I froze like a deer in headlights

"good morning sunshine," the boy greeted, his brown hair was sort of long, it fell over his eyes. he stood up and leaned against the counter, the other boys turning to look at me. i looked at them, puzzled.

"oh you're awake!" donghyuck yelled and rushed towards me, hugging me close, my heart dropped

"um..." i mumbled, my words seemed incoherent

he backed away and looked at me, he put his hand up to my forehead and wiped away some sweat I didnt know was there

"i think she has a fever, taeyong," he states before dragging me downstairs quickly until I end up in a stool, dazed by the quick movement, my head spun and I stared straight forward.

a boy, with white hair looked at me and touched my forehead too, and then went off to some other room while another one was cooking eggs, smiling. his dimples seemed to never end

the boy came back, probably taeyong, with medicine in hand. i gulped down a lump in my throat. i h a t e medicine.

"here, these should help for a little while," taeyong said, smiling. his sharp jawline almost cut me. i smiled and dipped my head in a small bow for a thank you. he returned to buttering the toast and cooking the bacon. i would say it smelled heavenly, but I cant smell very much right now.

donghyuck came towards me and watched intently as i swallowed the pills, along with a cup of water that he had brought over. donghyuck smiled and laughed at me trying to rid the taste of medicine. i glanced towards him and snorted water out my nose and began coughing. the boy reading the english book came over and patted my back, along with a few other boys.

my face heated up in embarassment and I covered my face with my hands as the coughing fit began to calm down.

i took a deep breath and stayed in that position, donghyuck and some other boys giggling at my embarassed state.

"your names jaehi, right?" I looked up to see taeyong looking at me. i nod.

"I'm taeyong, this is jaehyun, who's cooking the eggs," he said gesturing," then tall stick next to you is johnny, and the other boys," he continued, I turned around in my seat, "purple hair dolphin boy is chenle, blueberry hair is jisung, white is jeno, the boy reading moomin is renjun, mark is out to get groceries, and over there is doyoung, taeil, then there's yuta, and win win. ten and jaemin are receiving medical treatment, its nothing too serious."

my mind spun once again, trying to memorize everyones faces and remember their names, I spun back around and smiled weakly at taeyong.

"does your mom know where you are?" donghyuck asks me. i shake my head.

"she abandonded me, its not much of a loss, she never really cooked anything, or did laundry, she just came home drunk with some guys every night," i say shyly.

he makes an 'o' shape with his mouth, his eyes kind of darkened with sadness.

"you dont need to pity me though, ill get out of your hair soon," I say quickly.

taeyong immediately shakes his head at my statement.

"we legally cant take you in, and we cant keep you from your mom because shes your mom, it all has to be done legally as I said, but until then, youre gonna stay here," he says.

"no no no ill get going I promise I just-" I start, then am interrupted by donghyuck.

"please stay for a while, we have an extra bedroom you can stay there," he says all excited, his eyes lit up once again, making my heart skip a beat. i nod shyly, he grabs my hand and rushes me up the stairs and down the hallway to a bedroom by the one I was in earlier.

with every thud of my feet on the floor, my sinuses ache, my eyes throb, i push through it a little until we are inside the room, the sheets clean with a thick blanket. i jump under the covers and donghyuck chuckles.

"rest, youre pretty sick so sleep all you want, we'll do decorations another time," he says, I can hear the smile in his voice before he exits. I sigh and sink in the mattress.

as my thoughts drift into nothingness I hear donghyuck start yelling with excitement, jumping up and down, the other boys laughing.

\/\/this story is crap I'm sorreh but I'm trying to get it going oof