Chapter 2 - Mr. Salvatore

I doodled on one of my notebooks in class as i played with a single strand of hair. The teacher continued lecturing about history and things i really couldn't careless about.

"Amelia!" The teacher shouted slamming the ruler against the board. "Having a fun time doodling?"

"U-uh doodling?" I smiled nervously trying to slowly flip the sheet of paper i was doodling on. "Im not doodling." I nervously laughed.

"Oh is that so?" She put her ruler down and began walking towards me.

Crap!

I cant flip it now that shes looking at me. She'll obviously see it.

"Y-ya you dont have to come trust me on this one." I smiled itching the back of my head. The class laughed.

Right when she got close enough to me I heard a kid shout.

"OW!"

She immeditally turned. "My finger!" A boy shouted.

"Oh my!" She ran towards him and scanned his finger.

"I have a paper cut." He smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes thinking he was really injured. The whole class laughed again and i to chuckled.

She walked away continuing to lecture forgetting about me.

I turned to look at him. A beautiful boy stared back. Broad shoulders, sharp jawline, dark black hair, light blue eyes, pearly white teeth and rose pink lips. He winked at me while he bite on the back of the pencil. I turned around and smiled.

The bell rung and i picked up all my books

The bell rung and i picked up all my books. I decided to hold them and leave my backpack at home since seniors do that. And my oh my do i regret it.

It felt weird that i was a senior and still carried a backpack. I mean not the no one carried backpacks but I just kinda wanted to seem cool i guess... to fit in.

I carried two notebooks, one binder, and a huge history book along with a couple of pencils.

Being the last one in class i began walking towards the closed door. "Ugh" I sighed knowing i have to find away to open the door without dropping all the books that took me four minutes to carry.

"Maybe you should bring a backpack" the teacher snarled. I rolled my eyes in silence.

"Ya well i didn't" i said as i tried opening the door with the pinky.

"Ok I got this" i said to my self as i bite my lip and pushed my back on the door to rest.

Someone from the outside opened the door causing me to scream as i fell down. The books flew out of my hand and my body aimed straight for the floor.

Huh? I thought. Why dont i feel my body hitting the floor.

"You can open your eyes now." A familiar voice said.