Chapter 8- Migraine

*AMELIA POV*

I woke up  early in the morning from and eye blinding light beaming through my curtains and straight into my eyes. I sighed and began to rub my eyes. Migraine

My head was throbbing and my neck felt dry. "Ugh.." I sighed as i slowly sat up and continued to rub my eyes.

Laying the palms of my hands on my bed i sat up looking around the room and yawning. I thought about yesterday, my 18th surprise party.

I pulled my phone out from under my pillow and looked at the time.

It was 7 AM, Wow i was really early. By 30 minutes that is. Maybe I should dress a little cute today, I mean its a school day and iv been looking like a slob lately.

I missed a couple days of school because of the whole salvatore thing and my leg thing and oh! Thats right. My leg.

Staring at it, I began moving it around.

Side to side, up and down and at some point I started to punch it to see if there was any pain.

"Dont dare cut the cast off" I mocked my mother under my breath.

Its my life and my leg so what the hell.

I tried silently hopping over to my desk and began sliding my cabinet out.

A small pocket knife laid on a random old notebook I had. I grabbed the knife, sat on my bed, and began cutting away.

After approximately 7 minutes the cast finally came off and my foot felt amazing.

It was fine. No scares, marks, or any sign of injury. What was my mother so worried about?

I scanned my foot of every single cenitimer. Untill i noticed something right above my ankle.

Nah.. it could be nothing. Maybe a weird vainey bruise. But it seemed like it was something written.. like a word or a senten- nah Im probably over thinking.

————

After putting on a cute dress and applying some makeup I wore my plain black backpack and walked out the front entrance. Which was by the way, spotless and clean. Like they're never was a party.

******

The bell rang loudly in the hallways. I walked to class and sat in my usuals seat. This time the seat next to me was empty.

I began taking out a notebook and pencil from my backpack and laid it in-front of me.

"Good Morning everyone." Mr. Ace, my Language arts teacher said. The class still continued to speak loudly ignoring him. "You may know!" He shouted loudly to get the classes attention. They quieted down and began listening. "You may know that we have 1 week of school left until your all done"

The whole class shouted and began banging on the desks out of excitement. "Ok! Ok. We still have our final coming up after tomorrow. Ill keep it easy on you guys until then." He began searching his desks for something. He pulled out a stack of papers. "Heres your study guide. Work on it these two days. And study."

He passed out all the study guides. "Good luck" he said smiling.

We were all pleased to know that we don't have any worksheets and he was letting us speak/go on our phones.

"Hey Amelia." I heard a boy say from behind me. I turned around and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Hey Adam." I smiled. He was a really nice kid who always helped me with my work when I never understood anything.

"U-uhm you look pretty today." He said. I couldn't help but feel nervous that he might like me. He was acting weirder then usual. He's not a bad looking kid so i wouldn't mind going out with him. Or maybe I'm just romanticizing right now.

"Thank you" I smiled once again.

He sat in the empty chair behind me. The whole class continued being loud and talkative.

"So the final.." he said struggling to begin a conversation.

"Ya.. I wish we could just go straight to graduating instead of taking tests." I giggled

"Same, uhm if you want help studying or working on the packet I'm right here." He smiled looking down

Perfect! I needed someone to work with me on the study guide. I haven't been paying attention in class at all and I missed a couple of days.

"Ya why no-." My words were cut off by a horrible screeching headache. I got up immediately and began walking towards the door. My vision was very blurry causing me to bump into several desks on the way.

He looked at me very confusingly.

"Are you ok?" I barley heard him speaking.

"Y-ya im f-fine." I stuttered continuing to walk towards the door. I heard him get up.

He tapped my shoulder. "Adam! Im fine!" I suddenly shouted.

I felt the whole class look at me in silence.

"Amelia?" My teacher called me.

"Im going to the restroom real quick."

"Ok.." he replied.

I began walking to the bathroom. It felt like decades. My brain was screeching and pounding I strongly pushed my palm into my head to stop the pain.

Finally reaching the bathroom i sat on the floor and continued to push my palms against my head. I took loud deep breaths of pain and let it out.

I continued to groan and felt like giving up and just letting my head explode until I felt someone grab me.

My sight was super blurry. I couldn't tell exactly who it was but I knew it was a male.

Whats a man doing in the lady's bathroom?

My headache began to disappear and I began feeling normal again.

I woke up, carried in the arms of the handsome man I met yesterday at my surprise party.

What was he doing here? How'd he stop my headache? And why did he come?