Chapter 6 - A Special Forgotten Day

I woke up with a scream that echoed through my room. My heart was rapidly beating and the whole bed was soaked from my sweat. It was also very sunny and bright in my room.

Several foot steps were running up the stairs to my room. The door swung open. The halls were very dark, the brightness from my room shined on to there faces.

"Amelia!" Uncle Elijah and My father said in sync.

"Darling! Whats wrong?" My father spoke up after a silent second. He began walking towards my bed, along with Uncle Elijah.

He sat on my bed and for some reason my heart turned. I felt uncomfortable.. honestly, quiet scared. After what happened last time with The Salvatore boy, and the nightmare I had. It felt too real.

My father raised his palm up to my head to check my temperature. I backed away before he could touch it and stayed quiet.

My uncle and father both looked at eachother.

"Amelia.." my father sounded heart broken. He put his hand down. "Are you ok?"

"Yes." I stated which sounded quiet angry.

They looked at each other once again.

"Go ahead. Ask questions. Anything." My father said whilst uncle Elijah stood quietly in the back.

I felt more comfortable now and less scared. "Anything?" I questioned looking at them both.

They nodded their heads. Uncle Elijah closed the door and stood behind him again.

"How did you know where I was?" I questioned

My father turned around and looked at Elijah. They made certain eye contact that spoke their thoughts, which bothered me.

He turned back and looked at me. "Well.. darlin-." I quickly cut him off.

"Dont lie to me. It was planned. You planned it didn't you!" My anger got the best of me. And i started shouting. "Why!?"

He quickly pulled me into a hug. "Ameila!" He shouted. "Of coarse it wasn't planned! Your overthinking again!" He pulled me out of the hug and pulled my face close to his. While laying both his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't you dare think! Id ever! Hurt you. Ever!" He stared at me waiting for a nod.

"Answer my question." I sniffed while a tear strolled down my eye.

Elijah walked over and sat next to me, wiping the tear off my cheek with his thumb. My father let go of my shoulders. And backed away. He took a deep breath.

"What hap-." He was going to explain but was cut off by my uncle.

"What happened was I came early to school to pick you up. You and your teacher werent there.  i talked to the principal, got a picture of the sub. I knew who it was, Damon Salvatore. We went to Vincent to do a location spell and found you."

I felt a huge weight off my chest. Now that my questions were answered.

"I-im sorry dad.." i whispered in guilt. How could I ever think my dad would plan that? My dad would hurt someone if they give me a bad look let alone hurt me.

"N-no its ok little one.." he said as he hugged me once more.

My uncle kneeled down and kissed my forhead. "Get ready, were going somewhere special." He softly smiled.

"Where?" My eyes lit up for excitement.

"Its a suprise." My father smirked.

"Tell me! Comeon!" The negative uneasy vibe left the room and now I was full of spirit.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if i told you now.. Get ready!" He stood up and shuffled my hair grinning. "Ill call your mother up to help you get dressed, your leg will be quit an issue."

He walked out the room to call my mother. I stared at my leg for a second. I don't remember having a bad injury.. especially near my leg. Did something else happen afterwards?

—————

My mother finally finished helping me dress up. It was a little.. actually something way more fancier then I usually wear. Im more of a Sweats and and hoodie type of person or a plain tang top and shorts, depending on the weather.

She made me wear a long open floral dress. I will admit that it was cute.. but I felt uneasy.. and awkward.

"Mom. I look weird." I said standing infront of the mirror in my room. She stood behind me grinning.

"Oh my god my baby! You look beautiful! Come on lets go" she said as she started to walk me towards the door.

I pulled away. "No! This is so embarrassing. Why are you making me dress like this?" She almost spoke untill i cut her off. "And my leg! It makes me look dumber."

She hesitated to talk knowing well the dress looked weird because of the huge massive cast on my foot. It was from my knee and all the way down to my toes.

"Who cares! You beutiful.. come on letss go." She began pulling me once again and I pulled away.

"First let me saw this off!"

"No! What the hell." She yelled

"I feel dumb! I swear my foot doesn't hurt mom come on" i began hoping on one foot to my cabinet. I pulled out a short pocket knife. "Help me cut this thing off."

"If you even try to do that, then kiss your phone, laptop, and friends good bye."

"It doesn't hurt tho!!!!" I shouted louder.

"Oh come on. Its there for a reason." She pulled me for the third time and I gave up and just accepted.

"Why are we doing this again?" I nagged

"Its a surprise.. she smiled."

I finally reached the door with my hair all done and a fancy dress. And one heel.

"One more thing!" She stopped me at the door and pulled out red lipstick from her pocket. She put it on me and her.

"Hey, you know i was just attacked yesterday right." I muttered

"Honey you've been getting attacked a lot lately."

"So the answer to that is to go out? For no reason?"

"Mhm" she giggled like she was hiding something.

She was dressed pretty casual. Except for the red lipstick and curly hair.

"Okay.. open the door." She demanded

I looked at her and rolled my eyes. I opened the door.

It was pitch dark. I began walking towards the rails. I laid my fingertips and palms on the rails and looked down.

"Mom why is it soo da-."

"SUPPRRIIIISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" over three hundred people yelled ontop of their lungs. Lights were lit up and shining. Loud music was bouncing off walls

A huge banner across the building had a birthday sign. "18"