Chapter 9 - A Day Out (Part 1)

Ivy's POV -

I wake up with Ash's protective arms around me.  I try to untangle myself from his grasp but instead I just wake him up. God Dammit. "Good Morning beautiful" Ash says hugging me. "Good morning!" I say with a smile. "Are you hungry?" I ask. "I could eat, what can you make me?" he asks. "Well what do you want?" I question, getting out of bed heading for the door. "Pancakes!" he yells bound to wake someone else up. "Ash quiet, were the onl-" "Did I hear someone say pancakes?!" CC yelled from the other side of his door. "CC Shut up!" we here Anna yell as we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen with CC following.

- Time Skip to Breakfast -

It's 9:30 in the morning so I don't think the others will be up till later so I only made breakfast for the 3 of us. "So are you two dating, friends with benefits, or what?" CC asks looking at us as he stuffs his mouth full off pancake. "We're dating since yesterday" Ash said smiling at me. "Oh, well i'm happy for you" CC said looking down at his plate. "Thank you, but can you guys handle washing dishes because I need to get in the shower" I say getting up and walking over to the sink with my dish. "Yes" they both say at the same time. I laugh a little bit and walk upstairs.

Ash's POV -

I got up and walked over to the sink once I was done eating and I ran all the plates under hot water. CC got up and brought his plate to the sink. We both looked at one another and then down to the sponge, CC started to smile and he grabbed the sponge and ran off with it "CC come back here I need to do the dishes!" I yelled running after him. "To bad I want to do them!" he yelled back running through the dining room. "Ivy told me to do them!" I Yelled, chasing after him. "She looked at me when she said it!" he yelled through the living room. "HEY, Dumbasses take turns!" Ivy yelled as she watched us run through the house.

Ivy's POV -

God damn I leave them alone for one second and all they do is fight, and I've never seen someone so excited to do dishes in my life. "Sorry" they both say at the same time. "Thank you" I say walking back into the bathroom. I get dressed the do my hair, and finally makeup. You know how this goes. 

I decided to wear a black tank top under a dark blue flannel, black skinny jeans, and my dark blue converse. I walk out of the bathroom to be greeted by Inna. "Good morning" I say smiling. "Good morning, whats with all the yelling?" She asks with a slight laugh. "Oh, Ashley and CC were fighting over who got to do dishes" I said laughing. "I think that's the dumbest thing they've done yet" she said making both of us chuckle. 

We walk down stairs to see them still playing tug of war with the sponge. "Really guys, I thought I told you to do dishes not fight over the sponge" I say hearing a door open. "Jinxx! Alice!" CC screams dropping the sponge and running up to them. 

"Were you guys really fighting over who gets to do dishes again?" Jinxx questions sounding tired. "Yes they were, sorry if we woke you up" I say. "Oh you're fine this always happens" Alice says chuckling a little. 

"Do you guys have any plans for today" I ask. "No but let's let everyone else wake up and get ready for the day and then we'll find something to do" Jinxx said sitting down at the table with Alice by this side.