Chapter 21 - YES!

Ash's POV - 

"Hey Chris!" I say as I walk up to mister Chris Motionless himself. "Hey dude, what's up?" he cheer's "You guys play at sunset tonight right?" I question. "Yeah, why?" He questions. "Well my my girlfriend really like your band and I wanted to see if I could propose her her on stage tonight?" I say as Chris's eyes light up. "Hell yeah that would be awesome!" he says in excitement. "Thanks man!" I say happily as I start to walk back to the bus. "Yep Any time!" 

- Later Right Before the MIW Concert - 

Ivy's POV - 

Ash and I walk to the Motionless In White venue. Ash had managed to get back stage passes to them. I was so excited!

I almost passed out as I saw Chris Motionless look over to me and Ash. "So this is your woman?" Chris questions Ash. "Yes. Her name is Ivy" Ash says with a proud look on his face making me smile. "It's very nice to meet you! I've herd much about you!" Chris says as Ash gives him a warning look. 

All the band members ran out on stage. First Vinny, then Balz, Ryan, Ricky, Ghost, and finally Chris.

They played Immaculate Misconception and Reincarnate, before this happened.

"They guys, We have some special guests here tonight with us. You my recognize one of them as the bassist of Black Veil brides!" Chris said into the mic as he waved us on stage and as the crowd roared in excitement. 

I'm so confused. 

Ash pulled me on stage and he mouthed something to Chris as Chris gave Ash the mic. 

I hugged Chris as he went and stood next to Ghost and Ricky. Me and Ash stood in the middle of the stage.

Ash got down on one knee and pulled a small box out of his pocket. It took me a minute for me to realize what was happening as the crowd died down. 

As soon as I realized I cupped my hands over my mouth as silent, happy tears ran down my cheeks.

"Ivy, I know we have had our ups and downs, but through all of it you have been the best girlfriend a guy could ask for. Now will you make me the happiest person alive and marry me?" Ash questions as more tears stream down my face.

The crowd is still waiting silently for my answer as the sun goes down. "Yes Ash, Yes!" I say in pure happiness as the crowd roars once more.

Ash stands up in front of me and slides the beautiful white and purple studded diamond ring on my finger.

Ash dips me into a kiss. "I love you more than I could ever scream" he says into the mic making the crowd cheer and clap for us once more.