Prologue

Hello guys. It's another short story. Hope you guys like this. And moreover i won't finish this story in rush. I know i already put some stories in hold. But don't worry i will post everything.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018. Let this year bring you all happiness and be positive. There is something waiting for all in this year. Once again happy new year friends😘😘😘

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Prologue

A gang of people are standing with hoodies. They have guns in their hands. Before them a lady is made to sit in her knees. Her hands are tied. She is murmuring not to do anything bcoz her whole energy is wasted as she had pleaded them already. They had tortured her in a very cruel manner. At that time their leader came there. Leader came near to the lady and point the gun at her forehead and shot her. The lady died at that spot itself. Then the gang took her body and put it in the pit they dig and put mud and buried her. At that time the leader got an information that police surrounded the place. As the gang members are scattered here and there for protection the leader took laser torch and showed it in sky. Seeing the green laser light the gang members got alert and within a second they dispersed from their place through secret route. The leader also ran from there. But police saw the leader and chased. Seeing it the leader didn't panic at all. When the leader reached the road saw a car coming. The leader stopped the car and get into it. The car is driven by a man of late 20’s. He is shocked seeing the person. The leader's face is covered by a mask. The leader showed the gun and asked him to drive and switched off the number plate light.

The police who came running after the leader got disappointed. The senior inspector said,"Shit we missed Cobra this time too. How will we face the media?? Again a murder happened!! We even don't the gender of the Cobra!! Who is this cobra and what he/she need?? Now i have to face our seniors too. They sit in the AC room and will yell on us. Shit shit." Saying this he went called forensic department and went to the place where they dig the lady. 

After reaching some place the leader got out from the car but the mask of the leader fell down and the man saw leader's face. But the leader took the mask and wear it again after giving a stern look to him. Man cursed himself and went to his house.

After reaching home he went to his room and changed to night wear and lay down in the bed. When he closed his eyes he got a horrible dream of that criminal killing him. This shocked him and he woke up from his sleep. He went to restroom and splashed water on his face and said to himself,"Sanskar relax nothing will happen. That thug won't do anything to you. Shit my day is very horrible today." Saying this he went to his in house temple and took the white ash and kept in his forhead and went to his room and slept.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hows it?? Hope you guys like it. Now coming to the story,
Who is this Cobra??
Will Cobra kill sanskar??
Lets see. You guys keep guessing.

Babye👋👋