Sanskar proposes swara

Episode 3

Sanskar is very happy. He is just in swara's thoughts. He don't know what that feeling is. But is feeling blissful. It's been a week since sanskar joined the class. Laksh is shocked bcoz the same sanskar who once got afraid to come there is now willingly going to class. In fact before laksh reaches sanskar reaches the place. On that day to sanskar reached before the time. Laksh came at the correct time and saw sanskar standing near his bike and seeing swara.

"Sanskar what happened to you??"

"What happened to me laksh??"

"Are you really sanskar?? Bcoz the one who i know hesitated to come here but you??"

"Laksh at first i was hesitant but now i am acquainted to it."

"No no i could see something different. So don't try to lie to me."

"Laksh why would i lie?? And what difference you saw in me???"

"Sanskar i can see that you have some interest on swara. Am i right???" Laksh said and sanskar is shocked. He stuttered, "No no laksh you are mistaken."

"Your this restless behavior makes me confirm it."

"Okie i accept. Yes i have some interest on her. Happy now."

"That's like a good boy. Then when are you going to propose her???"

"Laksh you are too much. Ya i like her but i am not confirmed whether it's love or just attraction."

"Take your time. One day you will realize your feeling. At that time don't think. Just propose her Okie." Laksh said and sanskar smiled and both went inside. Sanskar saw swara and winked at her. Swara glared at him. Sanskar showed his tongue and started to practice. Swara smiled at his behavior and started to teach. Swara's friend cum co staff came to her and took her aside.

"Swara who is that boy??" Kavitha asked showing sanskar.

"Why are you asking kavitha???"

"I think he has some interest in you!!'

"What rubbish you are speaking???"

"Ahaan it's not rubbish man!! Its the fact."

"Uff kavitha nothing like that."

"Oii swara may be you didn't see it but i can see it clearly. He likes you. Better you warn him. And you also know these love, marriage and all won't suit us. And also i am sure if he knows your original avatar he won't come back of you."

"Kavitha i know it. And moreover he knows our secret."

"What????" Kavitha asked is shock.

"Yes kavi!! Actually i told you na one guy saw my face. It's him only. And in top of that to tackle me he came to get training from me itself." Swara said and laughed.

"Ha ha swara are you kidding?? Even after knowing everything he is behind you means i am sure he is serious. So just warn him. If he develops any feelings for you then it will be tough for both."

"Don't worry kavi!! I will see to it. And now go and see the students they are waiting for you." Swara said and kavitha sighed and went from there. Swara stood there and saw sanskar and went into thoughts. If kavitha said is true then she has to stop sanskar's feelings. She even thought to talk to sanskar. At that time sanskar saw her and is quite surprised seeing her seeing him. He felt happy and went to her.

"Oiii starring someone without their permission is wrong."

"Hello don't day dream. I am not starring you."