Swara is Cobra

Episode 2

"Sanskar what happened to you?? Why you were so nervous inside???"

"You don't know anything laksh. So just be quiet. I think i can't do this."

"Don't be foolish sanskar. Then how you will stand against that gangster???"

"Laksh pls understand me. I don't want to go."

"If you won't come then i will say everything to uncle and aunty. Then you know what will happen right??"

"Okie laksh i will come. Pls don't say to papa or ma. They will get frightened."

"Good be nice boy like this okie." Laksh said and sanskar nodded and sat in the bike. He saw back and is shocked to see swara smirking. Sanskar got frightened and ordered laksh to take the bike quickly. Laksh took the bike and went from there thinking something happened to sanskar.

That night sanskar is lying in the bed. He didn't sleep. His nervousness is not letting him to sleep. He is just rolling in his bed. He can't sleep at all. Then his thoughts went to that night where he saw the gangster face. He just sat up and wondered,"Why in this whole world only i have to see her face?? Yes the gangster is a lady. I thought laksh will help me to safeguard myself but he gave me to the hands of gangster itself. Yes lord that swara is the gangster Cobra. I thought to tell laksh the minute i saw her but her lady came and warned me that if i tell anything to laksh then they will kill us that minute itself. I was shocked so kept quiet and thought to come there but idiot laksh didn't understand me at all. So i made him to join. Now i myself had given my head in lion's den. Will i be saved?? God pls be with me. I haven't even loved any girl till now and i want to live my life for more days. Pls spare me." He prayed and closed his eyes. After some hour he slept.

Next day laksh came to sanskar's house. He wished ram and sujatha and went to sanskar's room. Sanskar is getting ready for office.

"Sanskar what are you doing??"

"Can't you see?? I am getting ready for office."

"Sanskar are you mad?? We have to go martial arts class. Change your dress and come fast."

"I am not coming laksh."

"Sanskar we have discussed it many times. I don't know why you are this much egoistic in learning from a lady. I am shocked."

"Laksh i didn't hesitate to learn from a girl but i don't want this girl."

"Sanskar you don't know nothing about swara. She is very sweet girl. You know the money she is earning by teaching this art she donates it to orphanages. She is very good at heart." Laksh said and sanskar is shocked. He didn't think she will be good. He is confused now as why she is killing the people. After lot of convincing sanskar agreed and he changed to t-shirt and track and went with laksh.

Both came to swara's center and swara's employees take each of them with them and taught some warm up exercise and kept tests. Both passed it and the two trainers understood what is their strength and came and said to swara. Then swara thought sanskar is just afraid by heart but he has the strength to face everyone. Then both came to swara but she asked them to go as today's class is over.

"Laksh from tomorrow real class starts. So be in time. I don't like late comers. Today is first day so i allowed. If you don't come on time then i won't allow you okie."

"Okie swara. You don't worry i will see to it. We won't come late. Bye." Saying this laksh and sanskar went from there. But swara noticed a change in sanskar's face. He is little brave today. He didn't get afraid seeing her. She smiled and continued her teaching.