Happy Ending

Episode 5

Sanskar is confused as what to do to make Swara agree to start a new life. He is very tensed. At that time Sujatha came there to talk to him about Swara. She Saw him nervous. She went near him and asked,"Sanskar what happened?"

"Mom I am felling very helpless. And mom i hide one thing from all. But I can't tell you now because of the promise i gave it to that person. But when right times i will tell you everthing."

"Sanskar I believe you. And i know its related about Swara."

"Mom how you guessed it??"

"I am your mother Sanskar. I can read your heart easily."

"Yes mom you are right. She shared something very personal with me. And that thing disturbs me a lot mom. Also she is determined not to get married. I don't know what to do."

"I am happy that Swara shared something personal with you. Because the girl won't share everything to her friend that easily. She will share only if she feels that person is trustworthy or if that person is so close to her heart. I and your dad doesn't have any secrets. We share everything. I think Swara feels something for you. She is unaware of the feelings. Just make her realize that. Then automatically she will change her feelings. And nothing is impossible in this world Sanskar. So don't loose your heart. Just make my bahu realize her feelings and bring her here soon."

"Ha ha mom you are so fast. Even i want to bring her here soon mom. Lets see what happens." Sanskar said and Sujatha went from there after talking with Sanskar. Now Sanskar felt relaxed and is confident that he can make Swara fell for him. With happiness he slept.

Days passed. Swara and Sanskar bonding is getting stronger and stronger. Sanskar's love for Swara is increasing day by day. Sanskar and Laksh finished their training in martial arts. Sanskar is sad now as he can't see Swara daily. He is sitting in the bench outside the academy sadly. Sanskar made Laksh to go as he want to spend more time with Swara today. After finishing class Swara came out and saw Sanskar sitting. She is shocked and went to him and asked,"Sanskar you are still here?? You didn't go home??"

"No Swara. I am not feeling like going."

"Why what happened??Any problem??

"Yes Swara. From tomorrow i can't see you."Sanskar said with a sad pout.

"You are such an idiot Sanskar. If we can't see her we can see outside. Moreover I didn't say you not to come here right." Swara said and went from there. Sanskar face brightened and went behind her and held her hand and asked,"What did you said??"

"Are you deaf?? I told you can meet me daily and moreover there is no rule that you shouldn't come here after your training is finished." Swara said and Sanskar hugged her tightly and cupped her face and kissed her forehead and ran from there shouting,"Then i will come here daily. Bye Bye"

kavitha who came out saw that and is shocked. She went to Swara and asked,"Swara what is this??"

"What Kavi??"

"Swara what Sanskar did?? And you also didn't get angry on him. I can see a change in you nowadays. Whenever Sanskar is near you, your face glows like a diamond. Is there something you are hiding from me??"

"Kavi there is nothing like that. Actually I myself don't know what is happening when Sanskar is near me. But i can feel that change in me."

"Swara i am really happy for you. At least now you thought about yourself."

"Kavitha please. This love,family and all won't suit for me. And you know that already. I am not a marriage material. You know I will surrender to police when everything is finished. This hunt game is started by me so that only i didn't let anyone to murder the scapegoat. So don't be happy. My life will be in prison only." Swara said and went from there. Kavitha is just seeing her going. She decided to talk to Sanskar as she always wished happy life for Swara. She took her mobile and called Sanskar and asked him to come to her house. Sanskar too accepted and is confused as why Kavitha is calling. But he could sense her worried voice and went to her house.

Kavitha welcomed him inside and made him sit in the sofa and went inside and brought juice and snakcs.

"Kavitha what happened??Why you called me??"

"Sanskar you love Swara right?" kavitha asked and Sanskar is shocked. Kavitha smiled seeing his expression and said,"Sanskar i know it. I also know Swara has feelings for you but she is unaware of it."

"You are right Kavitha. I love her a lot. I too realized she is unaware about the feelings. But her decision of going to prison is something hurting me a lot. I can't even be for one day without seeing her or talking to her. I don't know how to convince her."

"I can understand it because even I want Swara to change her decision. I hope she changes her decision Sanskar and I will be with you to help you in changing her decision."

"Thank you soo much Kavitha." Sanskar said and at the same time a police officer came inside. Sanskar is quiet shocked. Kavitha went and hugged him. This became a double shock for him. He stood in shock.

"Kavitha what is this??"

"Ha ha Sanskar he is my husband Sahil and he knows everything about me and Swara. Also Swara knows about this. You know Sahil is Swara's dad's student. So he is the one who helped Swara when her parents are died. And also he informs us whenever police comes in search of us."

"Wow that's very nice. Hello I am Sanskar."

"And Sahil he is the lover boy of our Swara."

"Ahaan. Very good. Even I want Swara to fulfill my sir's dream. But she is adamant to be faithful. Also our department is hell bent in catching COBRA. If i know i could save her but i am not sure everytime i would get the information before itself. I am afraid for her."Sahil said and Sanskar went into thoughts. Then he devised a plan and told it to Kavitha and Sahil. Both felt the plan is good.

"Sanskar, Swara is important for both of us. We will do anything to save Swara."

"Thank you. After making arrangements I will call you both if i need any help." Sanskar said and went from there.

Two days passed. Sanskar made arrangements with the help of Kavitha and Sahil. Swara is nor aware of all these. As usual she woke up that day and got ready and swtich on the television only to get shocked. They are telecasting a special programme. That is the people who Swara saved from the criminals are telling good things about COBRA.

"My daughter with some other girls got kidnapped and was about to sell them but in nick of time COBRA saved my daughter and other girls. I am not at all afraid to say it in front of whole world because my daughter's life will be spoiled. I don't want to be selfish. I wish that person to have a long life." one person said and many talked good things about COBRA. Swara is shocked. She don't know who did it. At the same time Sanskar came there.

"Sanskar have you seen the programme??"

"Swara this programme's idea is mine only." Sanskar told and Swara is shocked. She didn't expect this at all.

"Sanskar whats this. I don't like this at all. I am doing for a good cause. But this show is like publicity. You disappointed me Sanskar."

"Swara you misunderstood. It's not for publicity. It's for your safety."

"Safety?? May I know how this will be helpful for my safety??"

"Swara see two days back I talked with Sahil. He told me there is a threat for your life. I just wanted to save you Swara. If you get public support the officials and other criminals will be terrified. That's why I arranged for this programme."

"Sanskar i know to safeguard my life. Though your intentions are right I don't like it.This is very cheap Sanskar. I am sorry Sanskar."

"Swara i know you don't like these and all but did you think of the persons who love you?? Did you thought about kavitha,Sahil,my mom,my dad,my sister and me??We all need you Swara. Don't be selfish. And also see how much public supporting you?? And according to law its wrong i understand. But tell me does every person in this world are honest?? Tell me??"

"Sanskar if they are not honest its not my problem. I have some principles in my life. I will follow that only Sanskar."

"Okie Swara. But you didn't do any wrong. Just think your father's dream is to see you a police officer. Did you became that?? Doesn't your dad's dream is important for you??"

"Sanskar but there is no chance for that. I am a culprit. I can't become a police officer."

"Why you can't Swara?? This is what i want to make you understand. See like your dad's dream if you were a police officer now what you all did unofficially you would have done it officially. You didn't kill innocent people. Only then you are a culprit." Sanskar said.

"Swara what Sanskar saying is true. Just think i am a police officer but i am going against the policy and helping you. Why i am doing this?? because your cause is good. So listen to us Swara. Just change your decision of surrendering to the police. Because department is making a plan to capture you. They won't take you to prison. They will encounter you as you are a hurdle for many buissness man and politicians. We don't want to loose you Swara. Just think of it." Sahil said.

"Swara, Sahil is right. You did many things to us. But we didn't do anything to you. Please Swara think it as our return gift. Think about Sanskar he didn't have any connection with us. But he is adamant to help us. Think of him Swara." Kavitha said and Swara went into thoughts.

"Guys don't compel her. She doesn't want to fulfill her father's dream. Her honesty is more important than her father's dream. Lets go" Sanskar said and went from there sadly. Kavitha and Sahil too went from there. Swara is confused as what to do. She didn't know what to do.

Evening, Sanskar is watching television but his thoughts are about Swara only. He wanted her to understand him. He is very afraid about Swara's decision. At the same time Swara came there but Sanskar didn't notice her at all as he is in deep thoughts. Sujatha saw Swara and welcomed her inside and took her to the guest room.

"Aunty is uncle at home??"

"Yes beta. What happened?? Anything problem?? Actually from morning Sanskar is very disturbed. I know there is something between you both. I don't want to interfere between you both but as his mother I can't keep quiet. I myself thought to talk to you but you itself came here."

"Ya tell me aunty."

"Beta I guess you know Sanskar loves you and we also don't have any problem because we like you a lot. Sanskar told me not to talk about this to you but as a mother I can't keep quiet. And beta today morning he told us another thing. That you are COBRA. At first i and your uncle were shocked and got angry on you but later Sanskar told us everything about you. We are proud of you beta. But your decision is wrong. Don't you think us as your family?? Tell me one thing will your parents be happy if they see you suffering in prison??"

"Aunty actually I came here to tell you about this only. I wanted to tell you all that i am COBRA. But before that you came to know about this. And i thought about this much aunty. I don't want to disppoint my loved ones. So i changed my decision. I want to live like other girls. Will you accept me as your bahu??" Swara asked and Sujatha is shocked and happy. She hugged Swara and kissed her forehead. Then both came out and Swara went and sat near Sanskar and kept her hand in his hand. Sanskar came to his sense back and turned and saw Swara. He is shocked.

"Swara you here??"

"Sanskar i have decided. I just want to tell you my decision."

"Swara please don't tell me you didn't change your decision at all."

"Uff Sanskar let me talk. I don't want to upset my loved ones. I changed my decision. I am going to apply for police job and after i get my job we will marry."Swara said and ran from there. Sanskar took time to decode what Swara said. Then he understood it and went back of her. Swara is standing in the garden showing her back.Sanskar went and stood behind her and kept his hand in her shoulder and turned her towards him. He kept her hand in her chin and made her face him. Then without thinking anything he kissed her lips. She too reciprocated and both shared a passionate kiss. After sometime both parted their ways and Swara shied and hugged him tightly.

"Thank god Swara, you don't know how much I was worried for you. Now i am very happy. I love you sooooooo much Swara." He said and pecked her lips.

"I love you too Sanskar." Swara said and hugged him. Then both went inside and Ramta and Uttara were happy for them.

Days passed. The number of criminals is decresing. As COBRA got support of public police can't do anything. Their every plan is ruined. Swara started to live in Sanskar's house. Swara is now concentrating more on her studies. After some days her exam and interview is finished and she now passed IPS exam. She is posted as an Assistant Commisioner of Mumbai and they gave her the case of COBRA to her itself. She laughed thiniking her fate. As the number of Main criminals decreased they made a plan and murdered COBRA character. Then Swara and Sanskar got married and lived happily.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

The end. Hope its good enough. I actually planned it as a 2-3 shot only that's why i am ending it. Hope you all liked it. Comment your views.

Babye.✋