Swara's Past

Episode 4

Today is sunday. There is no class for Sanskar. He decided to bring Swara to his home and introduce them to his family. So he called Swara and asked her opinion. At first Swara refused but after lot of compulsion Swara accepted. Sanskar became happy. He went to Swara's home. Swara is shocked seeing him there.

"Sanskar what are you doing here??"

"Swara i came here to take you. You don't know where my house is na."

"Ahaan. Okie wait for a minute. I will finish this and come." She said and finished her work and both went to Sanskar's house.

Ram and Sujatha were sitting in the living room and talking with each other. Uttara is sitting beside Sujatha and watching TV. Sanskar parked his car in the portico and came down. Uttara who casually came there saw a girl with Sanskar and is shocked. Then she realized that it may be Swara and went inside and told Ram and Sujatha. Both came out and saw Sanskar and Swara. When both came inside Sujatha stopped them and went inside. She brought the aarti plate. Swara is shocked while sanskar smiled.

"Aunty what is this??"

"Beta this is aarti. Don't you know?"

"Aunty i know it. But why you brought it??"

"To do aarti of you. First time you are coming here. That's why."

"Aunty please no formalities. I don't like these at all."

"Are you elder or me??"

"Aunty!!" Swara is confused.

"Say it."

"Aunty you only."

"Then keep quiet." Sujatha ordered and swara nodded her head and kept her finger in her mouth. Ramta, uttara and sanskar laughed seeing it. Then Sujatha did aarti and welcomed her inside. Swara entered inside the house keeping her right leg without her knowledge. Sanskar saw it and felt happy. He smiled inside and took swara inside.

"Sanskar go and show Swara our house. In the mean time I will prepare snacks for everyone. And Uttara come with me." Sujatha said and Sanskar nodded and took swara with him to show his house.

Sanskar showed every rooms and at last entered inside his room. Swara is shocked seeing it as the room is very dirty. Sanskar ruffled his hair and went quickly and took the towel and dress which is in the bed and put it in the dhobi bag. Swara smiled seeing him.

"Sanskar seems like you won't keep your place clean."

"Ha ha Swara nothing like that. Actually today i got a work that's why." He said and scratched his head. Swara laughed loudly.

"Ha ha okie okie I believed. Now shall we go down??"

"Sure madam." Sanskar said and both went down.

Sujatha was ready with the snacks. Ram and Uttara were teasing Sujatha. Sanskar came and sat in the sofa handle near Sujatha and kept his hand in her shoulder and supported Sujatha. Swara came and sat in the sofa.

"Swara beta don't hear these daughter and father duo talks. They will talk like this only. You eat this." Sujatha said and Swara smiled lightly and ate the snacks. But after sometime she felt something and ran from there without telling anything. Sanskar, Ramta and Uttara were shocked.

"Sanskar what happened to her??"

"Don't know dad. I will see and come." Sanskar said and went back of Swara.

Swara came to her house and went to her room and took something and cried a lot. Sanskar who came back of her saw her crying. He is shocked. He went and sat down near her and kept his hand on her hand. She turned and hugged Sanskar. He hugged her back and let her cry. After sometime Swara got sense and parted from him. Swara felt embarrassed. To change the situation Sanskar spoke,"Swara what happened?? Did anything made you upset in our home??"