two

PLEASE COMMENT and Vote~
---
"You'll really let me produce for you??" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded, "Totally. I mean, music has to do with hearing and not sight, right?"

"Right. You finally understand that." Yoongi smiled and reached his hand out, "Can you do me a favor and shake my hand? I'd like to at feel your hand. Since I can't see I use my other senses."

Jimin shifted on the bench, "Sure." He wrapped his hand around the older's. Warmth filled his own hand. A smile filled his face, "I'll be glad to."

Yoongi shook Jimin's hand, "Good, we're coworkers now." He pulled his hand away, "By feeling your hand, I can tell your cold since it's winter. I can also tell your nervous being around me."

"You can tell just by shaking my hand?"

"Of course. You're shaking a bit. So you must be cold.  Also, it's winter. Of course you're cold."

Jimin felt some blush on his face, "R-right." He stood up, "Well I have to get going. I'll see you- I mean I'll meet you at the studio tomorrow."

"Okay. It's nice to finally call myself Park Jimin's producer. It has a nice ring to it." Yoongi replied.

Jimin laughed, "Yes. Yes it does."

~

The next day, Yoongi arrived early like he always had. He sat up his desk and opened up the music room. Then he turned on all the computers and lights even though he couldn't see. The boy just didn't want Jimin to be blind or scared when he came.

After he was done setting up, he sat down in his comfortable chair, putting in his ear buds and waited for the younger.

About thirty minutes of waiting, Jim in finally came into the studio, "I'm here, Yoongi."

"I know, I heard. You can sit on the chair next to me."

"Which song are we going to start with?" Jimin asked as he sat down.

"The title song."

"Can I ask how you became blind? Jin told me you weren't always blind."

"You're someone who didn't want to work with me until yesterday, I'll tell you when the time comes to it. Go into the recording studio and let's start work. We've got a busy schedule."

Jimin scoffed, "Wow. Fine." He rolled his eyes, standing up and entering the isolated room.

An hour passed and Yoongi happened to receive a phone call.

"I have to go. We can end it for today. I'll see you here again tomorrow at the same time."  Yoongi said as he started to save all of the files on the computer.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"A weekly doctors appointment." He said and rushed out.

Jimin frowned, something hurt and he didn't know what. For some reason, he actually wanted to get close to the older now.

~
"So you met a blind person and you wanna be friends with them?" Taehyung asked the other 95 liner as they sipped on smoothies at a cafe.

Jimin nodded, "But I think he's mad because at first I didn't want to work with him."

"I'd be mad too."

"That doesn't help me. Does your boyfriend know Min Yoongi? He works in the same company as a choreographer. Maybe he can give me some clues on how to be friends with him."

Taehyung shrugged, "I doubt it. Choreographers and producers are two different things. Why would Hobie hyung know him?"

"Just ask him, alright?" Jimin grinned.

"Alright."
---
AHHH AN UPDATE
PLEASE COMMENT and Vote~ Lee Rin