seven

"It's nice to start working with you again." Jimin chuckles as he walked into the studio with Chunja.

"I sense someone else in here... who is it?" Yoongi stood up from his chair.

"My girlfriend. I thought you two should meet. Chunja, this is my friend, Min Yoongi. Yoongi hyung, this is my girlfriend, Ju Chunja." Jimin introduced the two.

Chunja held out her hand, "I know you can't see, but I'm holding out my hand so we can shake."

Yoongi didn't even smile, he just kept staring off into distance as he put his hands into his pockets, "Let's just say I shook it and hurry up with today's schedule since I'm sure you're tagging along with Jimin all day today."

Chunja scoffed, "You work with this man for a living? Wow."

"He's usually not like that." Jimin held onto her hand, "Hyung, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm tired and want to sleep, now let's hurry this up."

Jimin sighed as he showed Chunja where to sit and then went into the studio.

The whole time, Yoongi felt like leaving and never coming back to face Chunja. It hurt him too much to know he wasn't the one in Jimin's heart.
---
This is more of a filler cuz I need to  update... plusigotanewbfsoheh any whoo I'm still married to Youngjae. Please COMMENT and Vote~