Chapter 2: Who???????

Ginny and I are right now owling each other since there is no other way to communicate with each other since Ginny is a pureblood and wouldn't know what a telephone is and how to use it. So Ginny told me that she was going to be going to the leaky cauldron in a couple of days. So Ginny suggested that I should go over there around then too so we can talk and catch up together in person. So I asked my mum and dad if I could go with them driving me there. They said that I could go. So I wrote on a piece of parchment telling Ginny that I could go. So right now I was patiently awaiting for Ginny's response. Then I heard a bang, then after about a minute I heard a tap on my window along with an owl screech. So, I got up and opened the window. After I did I saw Errol flying in but then he crashed into my wall while knocking down a picture I had hanging up. That actually freaked me out because Errol wasn't moving at all so I went over there to see if he was alright.

"Errol, are you alright?" I asked. 

And just right after I said that Errol quickly got up and flew away leaving the letter. Bloody bird's a menace!!!!!!!! So I picked up a piece of glass carefully so I won't cut myself and threw it in the trash. When I finished throwing the glass away I picked up the picture and saw that it was a picture of Ginny and I at Hogwarts together. In the picture Ginny and I were goofing around playing Improv (if you haven't heard of it or don't know what it is just look it up on google). I chuckled to myself remembering that very moment. My thoughts were interrupted by crack from what sounded like a stick or a branch. I opened the window and looked outside and I saw what was making the noise. It was that same dog that I saw a week ago. It started growling again. Why is it always growling at me?!?!?! My thoughts were cut off, once again, by my mum knocking on my bedroom door.

"Emily, is it okay if I come in?" My mum asked.

"Yeah." I told her.

"I just wanted to know if you were alright, because I heard a crash coming from your room." My mum said. Oh mum..........

"I'm all right. Besides, it's not like I would have a party in here. Who would I have invited??? Hermione?" I joked. Mum rolled her eyes.

"It was just Errol bringing me a letter from Ginny. He flew into the wall and knocked down one of the pictures that was hanging up on the wall." I informed her.

"Oh, I worry about him. I keep telling them to get a new owl. Anyways, what did Ginny say?" Mom asked trying to change the subject. Typical of mum to do that. Ever since I told her one time that she keeps rambling on and on about one subject that she would actually worry about.

"Oh, I.... uh.... um...... I don't know." I said, well scratch that I stuttered. Mum looked at me suspiciously.

"Em, is there something bothering you or worrying you?" Mum asked. Wow, she knows me too well.

"Well, just one thing..." I said but now I regret saying it because I really don't feel like explaining it to her because it sounds stupid.

"Well? What is it?" Mum asked. I guess it wouldn't freak her out much since she wasn't really freaked out when I told her I was a witch. I sighed before explaining.

"A week ago, before dinner, I was just laying down on the the couch reading the Daily Profit. I was in the middle of the reading that article about Sirius Black, the first wizard ever to escape Askaban, when I heard a stick snap outside. So, I got up and looked out the window and saw a dog was outside hiding behind a tree, but the weird thing is that it started growling at me. And the other weird thing about it is that the same thing happened just a few minutes ago." I explained to her really fast but hopefully not too fast so she could understand what I was saying. She nodded then left. After she left I opened the letter and read it. This is what it said.

Emily,

I'm glad you can come!!!! Now you can meet the rest of my family!! See you there!!!

-Ginny

After I read it I got out a different piece of parchment and wrote:

Ginny,

Great!!!! Can't wait!!! See you there too!!!!!

-Emily

After I finished writing it down I folded it up, put it in an envelope, and called out for Errol since he was still here because he knew he would have to go back to deliver my letter to Ginny. After Errol flew away, I changed out of my outfit and changed into my pjs, brushed my teeth, and went to bed.

Ginny's P.O.V

I got up, changed into some clothes, and went downstairs and into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Everyone, especially Ron, was already down here eating.

"Hello Ginny, what took you so bloody long?" Fred and George said.

"None of your business." I hissed at them.

"Whats got your wand in a knot?!?!" Ron asked with his mouth full of food. Ew. Gross.

"Nothing."I said. Lie.

"I know. You probably stayed up all night waiting for Emily to owl you back!" Mum said. Everyone, except Ron, look confused.

"Who???" Fred, George, and Dad asked.

"She is my BEST friend if you didn't know!!!"I said for crying out loud. They still had confused looks on their faces. Ugh.

"You'll meet her when we get to the leaky cauldron." I sighed.

And with that we ate breakfast awkwardly and quietly. I mean so quiet you can hear the silverware clanging against the dishes. After I finished eating, since I was the first one that finished eating, surprisingly, I went to the living room and read her response.