Chapter 4: No.....

Emily's P.O.V

"So Ginny, How have you been this summer?" I asked her.

Right now Ginny and I are in Diagon Ally looking around and catching up with each other.

"Oh, I've been great! Well, Fred and George kept pranking Ron and I, but besides that great. How was yours?" She asked.

"It was good... well sort of..." I said, well mumbled hoping she didn't hear me, but she did.

"Well, come on!!!! Spit it out!!!!" She exclaimed while shaking me. So then I explained to her about the dog that I saw outside that kept growling at me. After I finished, she looked confused, worried, and shocked all at the same time. After a few awkward minutes of silence, she finally spoke up again.

"Well, that is sort of weird.... BUT I have a question to ask you." She said while trying to change the subject.

"Ok, what?" I asked her.

"Do you like Fred?" She asked. WHAT?!?!

"No....." I said but started blushing. She gasped.

"YOU DO?!?!?!" She almost yelled but I put my hand over her mouth making it sound like she's saying 'Woo bloo?!?!'.

"Yes, but shush!!!! And don't tell anyone, especially Fred." I said. She nodded.

After that we got all our school supplies, we decided to go check out the new Firebolt. So, we put away our school supplies and headed down to the Quidditch shop.