Chapter 17: The Heart-to-Heart Conversation with Hermione

Right now I was in the Gryffindor Common Room, just watching the fire as it slowly goes out, curled up on the couch.
I bet your wondering 'Why is she in the common room, watching the fire go out while curled up on the couch?'.
Well, here is your answer.
So much has happened today and I have so many questions going through my head right now like 'Who are my parents' and 'Why did they put me up for adoption', things like that.
But, even when I went to Professor Dumbledore's office myself and  asked him about my parents he just said, "Now is not the right time."
Then when is the right time?
"Em." Someone said, making me jump a little.
I looked and saw it was Hermione.
"What?" My voice cracked.
Great.
"Em, are you crying?" She said and rushed over here.
When she saw that I was sort of crying she gasped and hugged me.
"What's wrong?"
I shook my head
I'm not in the mood to explain.
Scratch that. I'm not in the mood to explain at all.
"Come on, tell me."
I shook my head again.
She stood up.
"Emily Alexandria Black! You tell me what is wrong this instance!" She said.
Woah......
I didn't know she knew my middle name.
"How do you even know my middle name?"
"I asked Ginny and don't change the subject."
I sighed.
Godric, this girl is annoying.
"Alright, I'll tell you. But, you can't tell anyone." I said and she nodded.
I told her everything.
I mean EVERYTHING.
About Sirius Black and I having the same last name, my vision I had when I was knocked out from the dementor attack, how pretty much all the professors knew and/ or know my real parents but won't tell me who they are, etc.
When I finished, she was just sitting there awkwardly.
"Well, I mean about Sirius Black and you having the same last name is a coincidence, but about the professors knowing about your real parents, I have to admit it is suspicious.." She trailed off.
Then she shook her head.
"Come on. We should go to bed." She said standing up.
"You go ahead. I'll be there soon." I said.
"Are you sure?"
"I'll be fine. You go on ahead."
She sighed, but nodded.
"Alright."
With that she went up.
It wasn't that long until I heard someone come down here.
I thought it was Hermione.
Until...
"Emily?" Someone asked, but was defiantly not Hermione.
I turned and saw that it was......

A.N: Cliffy . How did you like the Heart-to-Heart Conversation with Hermione?