Chapter 20: Wait, What?!

Today was scheduled for hogsmeade.
Right now, I was making a snowman with the twins.
I know you probably are wondering why they are making a snowman with me instead of going to zonko's for more pranking stuff.
It probably would shock you when I tell you, but I, Emily Black, had talked the twins out of getting more pranking stuff.
Well, that and they said they didn't need any more since they had enough already.
Oh, by the way I was wearing this: [polyvore] 
We were about finished with the snowman when I saw footsteps coming this way.
The weird part is, there wasn't anyone visible standing there.
"Um.. Fred, Geor-"I was cut off by them shushing me.
Then they walked over and grabbed whoever it was.
I'm guessing it was Harry.
Because 1. He's the only one who can't go into Hogsmeade, 2. He's the only person here with an invisibility cloak, and 3. The voice hissing at the twins to let him go sounded a lot like Harry's.
I shrugged and turned around, deciding to go look for Hermione and Ron.
Luckily after about a few minutes I found them.
But, there was somebody there already with them.
By that I mean..... Malfoy, along with his two goons.
"Malfoy, what are you doing here?" I asked.
He turned around and saw me.
When he saw me, he smirked.
"Well well well, if it isn't the blood-traitor." He said.
I could feel my hair turning red.
I narrowed my eyes.
When my hair turned red, he didn't freak out, well he did a little, but his smirk widened.
Uh oh.
This can't be good.
"Well, now it seems like you're more of the freakish blood-traitor." He said.
With that said, out of nowhere a snowball hit Malfoy.
"Who goes there?" He asked.
Nobody answered.
Another snowball came and hit Malfoy again.
I started laughing.
Then something, actually someone came and pulled Crabbe's pants down and pulled the other goon's hat down.
Malfoy tried running away, but kept tripping over the two goons.
Then, Malfoy was now being dragged on his back by something holding his feet.
After it stopped dragging him, he got up and ran away whimpering like a little girl.
Once I turned around  I saw Harry.
We were all cracking up laughing.
Once we stopped laughing, we decided to walk back.
Harry was explaining to us about the Marauder's Map.
"Those weasels! They didn't tell me about any Marauder's Map." Ron said.
"But Harry's isn't going to keep it. He's going to turn it in to Professor McGonagall. Aren't you?" Hermione said.
"Sure. Along with his Invisibility Cloak." Ron said sarcastically.
"Oh, look who it is. Madame Rosmerta. Ron fancies her." Hermione teased.
"That's not true!" Ron said.
Then I saw the Minister of Magic along with Hagrid and Professor McGonagall come.
I didn't really think this would be very intresting so I decided to go to Honeydukes to go and buy some sweets for me and Ginny, since she isn't old enough to come to Hogsmeade yet.

Harry's P.O.V

I heard the Minister of Magic say something about Me and Emily that had to do with Sirius Black.
So I put on the Invisibility cloak and snuck in.
When I got up to the room they were all in, I walked over to the side.
"Now, tell me what this is all about." Madame Rosmerta said.
"Well, now years ago, when Harry Potter's parents realized they were marked for death- Do you remember? Few knew where they were. One who did was Sirius Black. And he told You- Know- Who." Professor McGonagall started to explain.
"Not only did Black lead him to the Potters that night, he also killed one of their friends Peter Pettigrew, and his own wife!" the Minister said.
"Peter Pettigrew?" Madame Rosmerta asked.
"Little lump of a boy. Always trailing after Sirius Black." Professor McGonagall explained.
"Oh, I remember him. Never let James and Sirius out of his sight." Madame Rosmerta said.
I couldn't really hear what they were saying because the Minister was right in front of me and I didn't want them to know I was here spying on them.
"Black was vicious. He didn't kill Pettigrew. He destroyed him! A finger. That's all that was left. A finger. Nothing else." the Minister said.
"Yes. Sirius Black may not have put his hands to the Potters, but he's the reason they're dead." Professor McGonagall said.
"And now he wants to finish what he started." The Minister said.
"I don't believe it." Madame Rosmerta said.
"That's not the worst of it." the Minister said.
"What could be worse?" Madame Rosmerta asked.
"This: Sirius Black was, and remains to this day, Emily Black's father and Harry Potter's godfather!" Professor McGonagal said.
"Also that Emily Black has been helping Sirius Black into Hogwarts to help kill Harry!" the Minister added.
That's all I heard before I ran out.

Hermione's P.O.V

Ronald and I are currently sitting on a bench waiting for Harry to come out.
Then I saw some footsteps appearing on the snow without seeing anyone visible walking by.
"Ron, look!" I said pointing to the footsteps.
Then, the carolers that were singing was pushed down.
The carolers started complaining.
We walked through the carolers, apologizing as we went.
After we got through we started to follow the footsteps.
We kept following the footsteps into the forest until they stopped at a big rock.
I heard someone crying.
And by someone I meant Harry.
I started walking up to him, but Ronald held me back.
I just got out of his grip.
I walked over to him, knelt down and took off his invisibility cloak.
He actually was crying.
"Harry, what happened?" I asked.
"He was their friend, and he betrayed them. He was their friend!" He said yelling the last part.
"I hope he finds me. Because when he does, I'm gonna be ready! When he does, I'm gonna kill him!" He said angrily.
Then he got up and started storming away.
We caught up with him and followed him.
He put his cloak back on so we couldn't see him, but we just followed his footsteps.
He headed back to the castle, with us behind him.
"Harry what are you doing?" I asked.
"Looking for Emily. She should know where Sirius Black is." He said.
Wait, What?!
"Harry, what are you talking about?" I asked him.
"I heard the minister say it himself. He said that Sirius Black was Emily's father. He also said that Emily was helping him get into Hogwarts and kill me!" Harry explained.
When we got into the Gryffindor common room we saw Ginny and Emily sitting on the couch throwing Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans in each other's mouths while laughing.
"Where is he?" Harry said, angrily.
"Where's who?" She said smiling, but confused at the same time.
"Your father, Sirius Black." He sneered.
Her smile disappeared.
"What are you talking about?" She asked.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You've brought him to Hogwarts so he could kill me." He spat.
"Are you mad?! 1. I don't even know who my biological parents are, and 2. How could I have brought him here? Where would I have hidden him? Under my bed?" She asked.
"Just tell us where he is." He said.
"I don't know!" She practically yelled.
Then she ran up to her dorm.
"Em! Em!" Ginny called as she followed along.
"Harry, I think she was telling the truth. I mean, come on. Has she ever lied to us before?" I asked him.
"Yeah." Ronald said.
"Oh really? When? What about?" I asked.
"This year, whenever we ask her if she likes Fred she always says she doesn't, but she actually does." Ronald explained.
I sighed.
"Ron, that's denial. She is just denying her love. There is a difference." I said.
With that I went upstairs to see Emily crying and Ginny was comforting her while shushing her to calm down.
I walked over and tried to calm her down too.
Poor Em....