ALRIGHT!

A/N: So due to the onslaught of comments and suggestions, I've decided to do both books.

Because I don't want to do a time skip and then go back Markus' story will go first.

Since his story is first I will be able to introduce Alex and Jess' kid to you guys and set up that story as well.

1 - About Markus after being adopted by CeCe and Nick.

2 - About Alex and Jess' kid.

I don't want to get you guys hopes up too much but I have already started Markus' story.

It's taking place almost right after the ending of Expectedly Holding On. The first few chapters are going to take place during the last week of summer and the rest of the book will be during Markus' sophomore year so he's 15.

My only question is, are you guys okay with the daily updates or would you prefer that there be a little time between each chapter. Or I could try something new where I post two chapters back to back then wait a few days before posting two more.

Really I'm making these books for you guys. Don't get me wrong I love writing and creating amazing stories but reading your comments and getting your enthusiastic take on my books really keeps me writing more.

Like I've said before I do this all for you guys and I couldn't thank you enough for sticking with me through this whole thing.

Oh and one other thing; if you guys don't have another book to read or you want to find something interesting to read, check out I Don't Date Cheerleaders by JacquelineDohim it's extremely good and there are so many books to the series, I'm currently on the third book, anyway.

💜💜Love you guys💜💜. See you in the next book 😉👋🏽