Prologue (Part 1)

a/n: Hey people, before we begin, I wanted to warn you guys again. 1: Updates may take a while. 2: English is not my first language and 3: This is based of my fantasy and not the anime/game storyline, so if you read something and be like ''Wut?'' or ''What the fudge is this? This doesn't make any sense!'' or ''This didn't happen!'' Then you know the reason why. Also, I think I forgot the mention this, but Yua and Nozomi are biological sisters and Masumi and Shiki are cousins. Well then, that's that. I hope you all will enjoy this as much as I do ^.^ Bu Bye~

Yua's group

''Thank god nothing special happened today.'' Sayua said, her hands behind her head.

''More like, something did happen but you weren't there to help.'' Sai smirks.

Sayua whipper head towards the smirking girl and shouted ''What was that, you manizer (male version of the womanizer)?!''

''I was busy helping elementary school kids cross the road, for your information!'' Sayua commented.

''Oh? You mean the place were you belong? How nice of you to help your own kind.'' Sai's smirk widened.

Sayua gained a thick mark ''Then what did you do?!''

Sai held her head up high ''I helped a few lost men find their way.''

''HAH?! You were just flirting with them, weren't you?!'' Sayua points at Sai accusingly.

This time Sai gained a thick mark ''Excuse you. I helped them find their way, while you were busy playing with your kids your own age.''

The two glared at each other, daring the other to say something.

Kana walked passed them, yawning ''Let's just agree that you both didn't do anything.''

Sayua and Sai whipped theirs head towards Kana ''HUH?!''

''Than what did you do, Kana-chan?!'' Sayua accused, Sai agreeing.

Nozomi stepped forward, with crossed arms ''Unlike you two. Kana was busy giving traffic tickets to a group of young people who drove to hard.''

''USO!'' The two shouted, shocked.

''You actually did something productive on your own, Kana-chan. I'm proud of you!'' Sai commented, whipping away a fake tear. Sayua claps her hands, looking impressed.

''Shut it.'' Kana muttered, irritated at her friends behavior.

''Mah, Mah. Everyone did their best today, right? So it's all good!'' Yua commented, smiling happily.

''Oh. Yu-chan, where were you?'' Nozomi asks her little sister.

''Ah. I was helping an old lady cross the road, Nee-chan.'' Yua replies.

Nozomi nodded her head and looks towards the three others, who are currently busy talking. ''You guys ready to go home?'' The three stopped talking and looked at Nozomi confused ''Huh?''

Nozomi facepalms, but still explains ''Our shift is over.''

''Ohhh.'' The three replied, before nodding their heads.

The group is about to walk away, when they heard a voice calling them from behind. The group looked behind them to see an old lady walking towards them.

Yua recognized the old lady and walked towards her, smiling ''Did you forget something, ma'am?''

The others trailed behind Yua, wondering what's happening.

The old lady shook her head, smiling ''Īe. But I found this phone. I didn't know what to do with it, so when I say you again I wanted to give it to you.'' The old lady grabbed the phone out of her back and held it towards Yua.