Chapter: 9 Flesh and Blood

'Ello Paloma. 

Interesting chapter ahead. I finished it while also doing a lot of work for college, so I apologize if there are any mistakes. 

Thanks for all the favorites and comments! 

~Caruscus

  ------------------------------------------------------  

"Your friends seem okay."

I smile to myself, stepping further into Eric's side as his arm wraps around me. "I'm glad you like them."

"I never said that."

"You didn't have to."

He snorts but says nothing more. We make the walk back to his apartment, not saying much but just enjoying each others company. I watch him move as he unlocks his apartment, the way his strong fingers deftly maneuver along his lock. He catches me watching him and I bite my lip as he smirks.

We jump each other as soon as his door is shut. We clash against each other, our hands scrambling along the others' body to try and get a feel, to stabilize ourselves. He bites down on my bottom lip and tugs on it at the same time that I unzip his vest and shove it off his shoulders, pinning his arms to his side. He growls his disapproval, snarling into the kiss. I laugh lowly, too busy working to help free his arms. The moment the vest is on the floor I'm in his arms. He hoists me up, carrying me to his room. Though his eyes are closed as we continue kissing he has no trouble navigating.

I'm a little surprised when he doesn't toss me on the bed like he usually does, instead choosing to lower the both of us down gently without breaking contact. Eric can be sweet while doing little things and I don't think he notices it most times.

But right now I don't want sweet.

I push him off me and sit up, rolling over so I'm straddling his hips. He raises an eyebrow as he silently questions what I'm doing without vocalizing it. I lean down, pressing my lips softly to his cheek.

"I'm really proud of you, ya know?"

He crosses his arms behind his head as I continue trailing my lips over his face and down his neck. "Oh?"

I hum, placing a kiss on his left pectoral. It twitches slightly and I smile up at him. "You did really good tonight. They seemed genuine with what they said." I stretch back up and kiss him deeply. "So, I figured I'd give you a little thank you gift."

Eric shuffles on the bed, situating himself. In the process he succeeds in lifting his hips and rubbing his arousal against me. I look up to see the cocky smirk on his face.

"Well," his voice rumbles low in his chest, "I'm waiting."

------------------------------------------------------

"You're getting better, Aaron."

The Amity boy gives me a quick smile before going back to the dummy in front of him, switching the blade from hand to hand with a practiced skill before swiping it on the rough cloth. I stand back a few feet, watching his movements and nodding at his increased progress. He's definitely improved since he and I started private lessons after his falling out with Eric, which was roughly a week ago.

"It's all thanks to you, ma'am."

"Crys."

"My apologies, Crys."

I smile and nod at him, showing that he's not doing anything wrong by calling me Crys. Pretty much everyone calls me Crys. It's almost mind-boggling that Aaron still calls people 'ma'am' and 'sir'.