Chapter 2: Looks like we're helping them

The students shift their gazes, unsure on how to react, whether they would agree or not, whether they would answer at all. But one of the students, a boy, got up from his table. In his eyes were conviction.

"I agree. I don't want Aimi to go alone" (Random student), the boy who stand up said. This cause some kind of chain reaction and others soon followed him.

"I also want to help. I want to lend whatever I have to save this world." (Random student)

"If Aimi will go, I would too. Sign me up please." (Random student)

"Going to war without thinking ones safety, you're so cool Aimi. I also want to join you guys" (Random student)

"I would try my best to help also." (Random student)

"Ah wait, you guys are going? Don't leave me, I'll also join you guys" (Random student)

"It's not like I hate it, I'll join too" (Random student)

And something along those lines were said with each of the students. Even Iso eventually agreed and joined them to help the humans of this world. When it was settled, the Priest Leader has a smile on his face. The Priest leader seems satisfied with the results

Whatever is left of the students appear to endorse and accept the way things are. All things considered, it appeared that everybody would take an interest in the war. Probably the schoolmates did not really comprehend what it was intended to go to war.

Now that they all agreed to fight the demon king, they would need to be trained. After all, they were all just regular students that were not use to war. Suddenly fighting and going to war will not be a good idea.

However, the priest and others involved in the summoning had already predicted this might happen. The realm had a incredibly close association with the Church. The relationship was well-built because the church help sustain this realm.

The kingdom gladly lent their help. They would assist in training the summoned heroes. That would facilitate the training ground and provide the mentors that would teach the heroes in both combat and magic.

Those things were explained by the Priest Leader while the students were eating. Iso wonder who has more influence from the two faction, the church or the monarchy? In earth's past, the roman catholic church has more power than the king, would it be the same in this world?

"Today also, the king and his family will grace you with their presence. They want to personally meet the heroes that will save the world." (Priest Leader)

As if on cue, the door opened to reveal four well-dressed people. They entered graciously and with authority. Just by seeing the crown on his head, you could guess that the one leading them is the king. Beside him was the queen, wearing a matching crown.

Following from behind were two boys. One seems to be the older of the two. They wore similar navy blue clothes that seems to be high-class. The two also have swords on their waist. But it looks like it was more for display than for battle. They might be as well twins

The king approached the priest leader and held his hand. The king kiss the ring on it to show respect. The Priest leader also seem to give him a blessing. Iso saw that the priest leader is also showing his respect to the king. It might be that the church and the monarchy are on equal ground. But what to say that they didn't have a history of a struggle for power?

The queen and the two prince also followed the king example. After that, the king and the rest of the royal family face the students.

"Heroes, I am Lus K. Levine. This is my wife and my queen, Fey Dia K. Levine. These are my two sons, Blair and Kip Levine. We greatly welcome you in our world and hope to work well with you all. We thank you for deciding to help us in our darkest hours. We appreciate it and may the gods be on our side"