Chapter 3.) Airplane Mode

Your pov
You and Matt walked close as you made your way through the airport lobby with Cam and Nash. "I can't believe this is actually happening" Cam said. You look up at Cam. "I know, it's crazy" you add. Nash shakes his head in agreement looking forward. You gaze to the floor. You had just remembered your fear of heights. Why now of all times do you remember?!?! You opened your moulth to say something when a guy stood infront of you with his hand out. "Uh hi" you softly say. The boys (who had walked ahead) turned around and stoped, looking back at you and the boy. "My Name is Taylor. Taylor Caniff. I'm a part of Magcon as well" he says shaking your hand. You smile. "It's nice to meet you" your eyes gaze to a teen standing behind Taylor. Taylor seems to notice your gaze and turns back. Smiling he begins to talk again. "That's Aaron. He is also a part of Magcon". Taylor steps back so you and Aaron could say a brief hello. "Well we will catch you later" Aaron said. You nod. You run to catch up with the boys. "They a part of Magcon" Nash asked. You blushed remembering your talk with Izzy. "Yea" You simply say. All of the sudden you felt really nervous around Nash. The blue eyed boy seemed to notice your strange behavior but he quickly brushed it away starting up a convo with Matt.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//

By now everyone was on the plane. You lucked out and got to sit next to Nash. But were you really that lucky? You began to fiddle with your fingers trying to find a way to even say hello to Nash. Ever since the talk with Izzy and your realization... you can't seem to talk to Nash like you used to. Your stomach grew butterflies and you couldn't get any words out.

Halfway through the flight you noticed Nash looking at you. Not in a hateful or lust filled way.. but simply just looking. Your gaze drops as your face turns red. Stupid love!