3

It's the next day and Stan's at Kyle's house

"H-hey dude..." Stan said which caused Kyle to look up from his phone, "yeah?" Kyle asked. Stan blushed at the sight of Kyle's eyes, "I'm your best friend...right?" Stan asked, Kyle laughed "of course!" Kyle said as he smiled at Stan, which made him blush even more, "what kind of question is that?" Kyle laughed. "So if I were to do something dumb....not necessarily bad...just...um you know...stupid would you still be my friend?" Stan asked. "Of course you're the best friend I've had!" Kyle said as he put down his phone. "Kyle..." Stan muttered as he got up on Kyle's bed and put his hand on Kyle's face. "Stan, are you oka-" Stan kissed Kyle and quickly backed up. "You..." Kyle started. "I'm sorry I'm so stupid! I...I don't know what...what I was thinking but I....oh my lord.....oh my god...this isn't okay....this isn't okay....I'm not okay...please don't hate me...I..." Stan began to nervously ramble to himself, "Stan," Kyle said. "Yes?..." Stan asked as he looked back up, Kyle put his hand on Stan's, and kissed him back, "I love you too."Kyle told Stan. "Are you serious right now?" Stan asked, Kyle laughed, "of course, what kind of a question is that?" Kenny walked in, "hey guys sorry I'm la-" Kenny looked up at them, in shock, they blushed at stared wide eyed at him, expecting him to laugh but he just smiled, put his hands on his hips and said, "it's about damn time."