6

okay first, HOLY MOLY WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY VIEWS THANKS!!!!!!
*cough* back to gay shit

The next day of school
"Hey, S-Stan..." said Kyle running up to Stan's locker. "Hey, dude" replied Stan. "......" an awkward silence dragged between them. "Kyle..." Stan started, "I don't want this." Stan paused refusing to make eye contact with Kyle, "we're only in 4th g-grade, dude." He sighed, "it won't work out." Kyle's eyes began to swell. "B-but we can still be frie-" Kyle stopped him with a hug. "O-okay" he said pulling away wiping his tears. "We're nothing, not friends you can't restore a broken relationship, and you know that, I'm sorry I was trash, I'm sorry I cared," Stan tried to speak but Kyle cut him off, "and I sorry that you thought you could play with my emotions," Kyle looked at Stan with anger, "Kyle, look liste-" Stan was cut off by Kyle once more, " You're the one who asked me out in first I should be breaking up with your sorry ass." Stan looked up at Kyle, "so do you....uh.....still wanna be friends....heh???" Kyle was walking away but looked back at Stan, "you, Stan, you don't deserve me. You broke our love, you broke our friendship, and besides all in all, what kind of a question is that?