5

After Kenny left the two talked amongst themselves until Stan had to leave, it was 9:00 and Kyle couldn't sleep.

"Why does this feel so bad?" Kyle thought to himself, "I love him....he loves me, but I can't help but think that he doesn't....care," Kyle decided to stop right there, "no, it's to early for me to be thinking stuff like this," he thought. "I'll just try and get some sleep" Kyle thought as he closed his heavy eyelids and drifted of to sleep.
The next day Kyle called Stan to ask if he could come over, Stan accepted the invite and got his mom to drive him over. Neither of their parents knew so they thought nothing of it. Kyle and Stan sat on the bed and stared at each other as the silence Kyle thought about the fact that Stan's the one who a crush on him in the first place, things should go okay. "Stan?" Kyle started, "yeah, dude?" Stan said, now looking at Kyle. "I was....wondering," Kyle paused, "I-I....was wondering why do you.......how did you figure out you loved.....that you loved me....?" Stan hesitated, "I.....I dunno, why? Are you asking if I love you Kyle tha-" Kyle stopped him, "no, is just that I'm having doubts....I mean also think about our parents how wou-" Stan shut him up with a kiss Kyle began to cry. "I....I d-don't know why in c-crying nothing is happening I shouldn't...w-why-" Stan hugged him tight, "it's okay, calm down it'll be fine, whatever your worried about will be fine and end up just perfect, okay?" Kyle smiled softly, "o-okay..."

Yay I made this long-ish....! HAH THATS A LIE! Anyway see ya later cuz I'm tired but I hoped you liked it. Peace out.