47

IF YOUR WATTPAD IS SAYING I UPDATE THIS BOOK CHECK THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS AS MY WATTPAD HAS POSTED THE NEW NOTE BEFORE THIS ONE??? UM YEAH SORRY IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU IDK IF ITS JUST ME BUT CHECK IT PLEASE IT MAY BE AFTER THIS CHAPTER IF YOUR WATTPAD ISNT MESSED UP LIKE MINE LOL

Mark's POV
(Mark and Jack now live together)

*5 months later*

"Could I have those flowers please?" I point to the large bouquet of red roses with a thin gold ribbon tied around them, clearly standing out from the others. The florist nods, giving the bouquet to me. "Who's the lucky lady then?" He asks, winking at me as he takes my credit card.

"Um, man" The florist raises his eyebrows, surprised, but doesn't look at me. "It's 2018, broaden your mind a little bit" I say, taking my card back and putting it in my pocket before grabbing the flowers and leaving. Maybe I was a bit harsh, but I'm in a hurry. I only have a few hours to prepare.

Jack's POV

Rubbing my eyes, I look around the room and call out to Mark. Except Mark doesn't reply. Sitting up in the bed, I grab my phone on the bedside table and check for any texts. Nothing. Weird. Sighing, I stand up and walk into the kitchen, where I spot a note on the counter.

Hey love,
Don't worry, I'm not dead! I hope you had a nice nap, by the time you read this it should be around 5pm. Get changed into something fancy and follow my clues!
Clue 1: I'm your favourite thing to eat, can you find me? (This sounds wrong oh well)

I change into some jeans and a white shirt before walking back into the kitchen. I begin to check the cupboards for chocolate, but I don't find anything, not surprising since I ate it all. Pizza! I run to the freezer and in-between two frozen pizzas is another piece of paper.

Clue 2: Your favourite game is found here, you could play me all day!!

I begin to follow the clues, getting more excited as I find them. By the time I come to Clue 10 I'm out of breath from running around the house.

Clue 10: This is where you first met me, and where I came off a little pervy, you're nearly done!

Smiling, I find my phone and open Snapchat. There was a message from Mark.

Well done love, you've found all the clues. Meet me at this location and you'll find a surprise. I asked you to be my boyfriend there x

I grab my keys and walk quickly outside to my car. My heart is beating quicker than ever before. What surprise? I've never been a lover for surprises, as you don't know what to expect, but I can feel the child inside me come out, becoming more excited with every second.

As I walk to the middle of the park, I'm met with a sign saying "Follow me" pointing right. I decide to follow it, and after a few minutes I notice rose petals under my feet. I begin to run, wanting to find Mark as quickly as I can. The trail of rose petals stop, and in front of me is a plain, brown paper bag on the ground with 'Jack' written on it. I open it and there's one last piece of paper at the bottom of the bag.

I love you. Turn around x

I slowly turn. As soon as I see him I gasp.

"Jack, will you marry me?"

--
:))
I love marriage proposals ahhhh
Sadly, this story is coming to an end in a chapter or two!!
I have a surprise! I'm writing a new story called "The Odd One Out", here's a sneak peek!

--:))I love marriage proposals ahhhhSadly, this story is coming to an end in a chapter or two!! I have a surprise! I'm writing a new story called "The Odd One Out", here's a sneak peek!

Can you guess what fandom/ship it is? I can't wait to publish it! :)
Thank you for all the support <3