please read

god i need to stop making these update chapters but this will probably be the last one.

i'm not going to lie and say i've been 'busy' for the past year even though i have, because that's not the proper excuse for not using wattpad. i just haven't been inspired to write my two stories. this will be posted as chapters on both of my stories by the way.

i need a fresh start. wattpad began to bore me, which is definitely evident in my lack of posting and 'i'm back i promise!' notes. i tried. i really did, but i couldn't stick with it. i'm back now though, but i'm not going to make promises because that's something i simply can't do. but i'm going to try my hardest.

not going to lie, these two stories (adopted by septiplier and snapchat) might never be finished. i have a draft for a chapter for each story that i might post and try tie up some loose ends but that's it. i've lost all motivation to finish those stories and to be honest, i've forgotten half of the plots lol, and you have probably too.

i know this looks like i'm lazy and not bothered to try, and i'm sorry for that. to all the readers just reading my story now, thank you for still reading this book even if it hasn't been updated in a while, and i'm sorry that you were expecting a new chapter. thank you to everyone who has read my stories :)

thank you for reading these stories, there may be one last final chapter for these stories after this note, but there will be no more after that and again i'm sorry if you wanted more.

thank you for supporting these stories :) ily

- aoife <3

(also this chapter is posting weirdly so if you see a chapter after this saying stuff about exams and trying to post more or about a new book i scrapped a longggg time ago or whatever it's the chapter before this note lol, idk if it's just my wattpad messed up or what but yeah sorry about that)

please check my recent message in my 'conversation' section of my profile for an important announcement, thank you for everything :)