Act 2: The Rendezvou

Play music attached for background music

1567, Coast of Haoen (Kingdom of  the Dark)

The shores were quiet and calm, however everybody in the ship could feel the incoming uncertainty of what lies beyond them. Archangels filed out and search if the area was cleared of threats that could harm the Seer.

The controversial archangel gathered his fellow men to ready a palanquin that will carry the Seer to the castle of Haoen. It is decorated with intricate design of the foreign language of Seyrinth, accessorized with gems of ruby and emerald and covered with overall black and gold veil to hide its passenger.

Meranien awaits in the door with a pounding heart. Her hands are shaking and cold from uncertainty, she has not been cleansed ritually and as soon as they went ashore, things seemed off. She couldn't feel the presence of the Most High and without His guidance, that's where she began to feel uncomfortable with everything. She needs to be cleansed fast – she thought hastily.

The Seer opened the door and stepped outside, dark and gray clouds are evidently the weather throughout the year on this certain island and brought her chills.

She passed by the archangel that brought her safely last night together with the defiant protector and she stopped. They bowed their heads discreetly in benevolence and respect for the future ruler of their kingdom.

"You two are my most trustable men as of now – time where we are in a foreign land and have no other connections but this kingdom. May I ask for your names?" Meranien asked lowly, avoiding being heard by others around them.

The archangel from last night spoke. "My name is Louis, Your Grace."

"Dean, Your Grace." The defiant angel followed.

Meranien nodded her head curtly and continue her walk to her palanquin with her most loyal protectors at the moment behind her.

Before she stepped into her royal palanquin she turned to look at her subjects, not likely to see her face – not anyone could since her face is covered still by her burqa. Most of them are lost but had hope in her – in her ruling to revive her kingdom.

Without delay, she entered the palanquin and they began their journey to the hidden castle as it awaits for them.

The castle halls are eerie and cold, but that doesn't stop Edeiviel from walking briskly with his royal leather uniform. His raven hair were styled back as if it was professionally done and his ear piercing shone brilliantly as the diamond stud caught the stormy sky's reflects. His sharp white eyes were interchanging into stormy gray ones and back to white due to his raged emotions that sends him into turmoil.