✓ Chapter 1

Every passerby in front of the Yoo mansion could hear the loud screams and the musics coming out of it. It was the weekend which mean "Party Time" in Yoo Jeongyeon's dictionary. His parents were in Japan which made him turned the big mansion into a nightclub and a motel where some of his friends were either sleeping randomly on the floor or banging some random girls.

"AHHHHHH~" one of Jeongyeon's friends yelled while forcing Bobby to drink the whole whiskey bottle in one go. Everyone around was cheering and laughing seeing Bobby almost choking with the bottle in his mouth but he didn't show any sign of giving up, he had to win the bet... Yes he was that stupid.

"Have you thought of how much we have to clean the mess after they are done? ckckck what a mess you create again??" said Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon's cousin and best friend, he was sitting on a random couch in the garden, it was summer and the weather was so hot.

"Yaaa!!!! You did invite ur friends too!! Just, Let's enjoy our life dude!" Jeongyeon, the twenty-five years old guy shrugged. The two of them had just graduated from Univesirty of Seoul with business major. Responsibility, The most hated thing for both of them. They even could not take care of a cat if they had to. Jeongyeon bursted to laugh when he saw Bobby started to vomit on the grass while his friends were pouring whiskey at him.

"Come on entertain me, I am so bored hyung, show me something new, your parties have been always like this since thousands years ago." Chaeyoung complained, Jeongyeon stretched and looked around, all the girls around they were staring at them or trying to seduce the two wealthy guys but none of them were his taste.

"I think I found it" said Chaeyoung all of sudden, Jeongyeon then followed his gaze that landed on two girls.

"Momo?" Jeongyeon said in panic it as someone shoved a lemon into his mouth.

"Of course NO stupid!! She is grandpa's secretary, we can't touch her, I mean the other girl"

"Oh the black haired girl?" Jeongyeon was scanning her body "Her boobs are small same as her butt, not interested!" he stated.

"Why are you comparing her to momo by the way?" chaeyoung elbowed him playfully.

"Hell no!" Jeongyeon yelped and looked at Momo who was wearing a short with white crop top, the converse she was wearing was making her white legs alluring "Well, she is hot and I can't deny it"

Chaeyoung laughed out loud and stared at the other girl, the latter with her long black hair and black tight leather skirt and the high heels with the white plain shirt made her looked hot and sexy, she was catching everyone's eyes especially men.

Momo was swaying to the music and drinking some vodka when she rolled her eyes at the other girl.

"Stop pulling down your skirt for God's sake!!!"

"It's too short" the girl whined.

"For once! Get out of your conservative zone and have fun!!! Drink! Laugh! And FUCK" she whispered the last word and handed the girl a one shot of vodka, the girl drank it and started to cough while making a disgusted face.

"Babo!!" Momo hissed and poured more for her and the other girl. The latter then caught chaeyoung staring at her, his stares made her more uncomfortable, she looked down and prayed the night would pass quickly so she could go home, woke up and back her boring job, "serving customers and hearing their naggings" every day was so normal to her to the point that she became a robot in the restaurant she had been working sinces years ago.

She was walking around in the mansion, she passed by some guys who were playing Jenga and drinking non-stop, while she founds two girls making out but she looked away shyly and frowned. Seeing this scene live was so abnormal to her. It was past midnight, some people were leaving and some chose to stay or they were forced to stay because they were too drunk to even walk nor drive.