✓ Chapter 7

The chapter now is better hehe :D I added many things ^_^ have fun.

Mina's POV

More than an hour passed... But why my heart still beating fast?

I couldn't concentrate on whatever I wanted to do... His kiss was so rough, and he just left like that. I still could feel his lips on mine... I had not fallen for him, rite?

He let me slept on the floor, then cheated on me but still wasn't shy about it... I might be dumb just easily fell for him.

But... Here again, I carried his baby... As much as I hated that night I fell deeper and more attached to the baby. He's growing inside of me... Even though I dislike his father but how could I hate him when he's just a pure flesh for few weeks old?

Few days like this passed all I did just read a book, sleep, eat or watch dramas.

It was almost Ten in the morning when the maid came in, they rarely woke me up so I knew that something happened.

"Mina-ssi sorry for waking you up but I need to tell you something" she soft-spoken.

"Something happened to my mom?" I panicked.

"No" she smiled "Chaeyoung-nim is here in Korea but he is a bit busy but tonight there is a ceremony for the businessmen in Seoul so he told me that you should prepare yourself and wear a nice dress and be ready at six"

"Oh" I rubbed my head "Thank you Myeong" I smiled at her and eventually she left.

I didn't have a dress... What should I do?

I got up and wore a random outfit, luckily I have the credit card that Chaeyoung gave me... I missed Momo, she used to accompany me everywhere , I wonder how she was doing.

I then told the driver to drive me to Lotte mall.

I was walking around, the first thing I did was eating chocolate, the shop was teasing me so I bought different types of chocolate bars until I arrived at a dress shop, after looking around for more than fifteen minutes I saw a white dress.

"It's very elegant" said the saleswoman.

"Yeah it is" I smiled looking at it, I didn't make a wedding or tried wearing a wedding dress so I just wanted to try something white on me.

I bought it and was walking to the front gate when I passed by a kids' shop. I smiled widely seeing the overalls and the baby's equipment but it's too early to buy them. I decided to eat a burger at Burger King on of my favorite restaurant... I can't believe that I ate two chicken royal! I washed my hands and rushed outside the mall, it was almost three, time flies while you did shopping.

The driver was waiting for me as soon as I sat in the backseat he told me that Chaeyoung's at the mansion... I didn't know why but I felt so nervous. My heart already throbbed in my chest.

The ride suddenly became so long, my knees were weak, why I felt like this?

I took a deep breath and opened the door of our room, it was a bit dark and Chaeyoung was sleeping on the bed, I made sure to not make any noise... He was still in his outfit. A white shirt, black pants and black socks... He looked tired with frowned while sleeping. I grabbed a blanket and covered him. He slept with one of his hand on his head, the way he frowned and pout while he slept was cute yet made me worried but I found myself smiling and staring at him until he moved a bit making me step backward then hit the bedside drawer with my leg and the water cup fell on the floor making a loud noise, he got up literally shocked and looked at me.

"I- I was covering you but- But- I'm... sorry" I stuttered and kneeled on the floor to pick up the broken pieces but he grabbed my hand and carefully pushed me away.