✓ Chapter 4

"Excuse me! Please let us through! Please" Jeongyeon, as much as humble as he could to pass through between the annoying reporters. He was covering her head and shoulders with his jacket and lightly pulling her toward him until they arrived at the restaurant, he closed the blinds curtains of the windows and put the 'CLOSED' signboard on.

"HEY!" the owner aka Mina's boss yelled at him but he closed his mouth when Jeongyeon glared at him. Little did they know, Mina was clueless that the restaurant was Yoo's famiy, so the Boss just stayed silent.

"Just for few minutes" he stated and still glared at the Boss.

He let the still standing Mina sit in front of him on an empty table.

"Thank you Jeongyeon-ssi, but.. Why are you here???" she said softly.

"It's okay... I just...." he leaned in, resting his elbows on the table "You are momo's friend right?"

"Yes.."

"When was the last time you talked to her?"

"Uhm Yesterday in the morning" she thought for a bit "Then she stopped reply the chat but she did read it. Could it be she break the phone? Again?" she smiled thinking about her stupid friend but all Jeongyeon reacted just silent and frowned.

"My grandfather sent her away to Japan" He just looked down to the floor.

"EH?? I dont understand what you mean."

"I can't find her, I even asked my friend to go to her house in Kyoto but he couldnt't find anything. She did write message for me but I'm sure she loved me.." he sighed, Mina can feel how worried he is "Do you know her parents or family members' address? or anyone who could have contacted her?"

"No I don't, she is an orphan, and we moved to Korea after graduating from high school, she is like a daughter to my parent, then she found a job and prefer to live alone because she didnt want to be a burden for us. But... Why he sent her away?"

"I wanted to marry her-"

"EHHH?"

He smirked a bit "But he refused, I do love her so much, Mina, I don't know if she fell the same but I love her from all of my heart"

"I've never known that you guys dated-"

"No, We didn't dated.. We just friends with benefit..." He said, but the last sentence came out softly but enough for her to hear.

"Ckckckck.. A man... She did tell me about that she met someone in the office, she liked him so much but she said he's never made a move."

"I'm sorry.... I wonder if she like me or not, the letter's not real rite???"

"I'm sure she does like you Jeongyeon-ssi.. She was never so happy back then.." these two sentences were enough to make Jeongyeon teary-eyed, he rubbed his face up and down "My grandpa always disliked me, just because my father married my mom... he didn't agree about this marriage... He chose chaeyoung's mother but look! She cheated on my uncle and left him while my mom stayed by my father through ups and downs"

Mina was only listening, she didn't know that Chaeyoung's mother did that. That's totally explains his rude behaviors.

He looked at her " I hear you are pregnant, Congratulations" He smiled showing his teeth

The irony made mina smiled sadly "Congratulations... Yeah..."

"When you need something feel free call me" he handed her his business card "And I will come to you right away... You are Momo's friend after all and We're friends to right?" he smiled.