✓ Chapter 2

"Do you have a job, dear?" asked Taejun to break the silences in the car with a soft voice that Momo from the passenger seat swore she didn't hear it before.

"Yes I do sir, and I work as a waitress in a restaurant" Answered Mina.

"And your parents?"

"My mom is a housewife and my father works in a wood factory."

"Is he a carpenter?? I'm sure he is so hardworking man, I love everythings with wood and I hope to see your father. Totally respect him" He said while smilling.

"Yes he is, and...Thank you" Mina bowed her head humbly.

"Momo I want you to meet Mina and know everything about her and-"

"We have known each other since high school sir, she is more than a best friend to me" replied momo.

"Great then! Mina-ssi, let's stay in contact, I'll let one of bodyguards and keep you safe all the time" He ordered.

"Sir please don't, I am okay with what I use to be. And about what happened last night, It's just a mistake that I did and I'm pretty sure, soon or late, Chaeyoung himself will ignored it and pretend like nothing happen, so I assured you that you dont have to worry about me. I'll promise you nothing like this will happen again to us in the future." Mina begged.

He stared at her deeply and smile "I am sorry but I won't make changes to my mind about the marriage. He needs to be a man and dont know why I'm so sure that you are more than suitable to be his wife"

Mina sighed and looked down, Now she knew, Money did talk, she was just a poor's girl who banged the wrong jack pot.

Silences hit again until, they arrived at mina's house.

"Take care of yourself mina-ssi" he smiled at her, she faked a smile at him and went out of the car, she winced in pain but wore a normal expression and walked to the apartment. She stopped in front of lift and thought hard

'what should i do?'.

-----

The car left with the continuing silences. Taeun frowned and looked at momo.

"Get me the file of her, Momo. We have a lot to do for their marriage." He ordered.

"Sir, I am not trying to get involved in your family matters but Mina is a poor girl sir, and I know Chaeyoung. He can't be a good husband to her. Let me talk as Momo her friend not your secretary, I just dont want my friend to get hurt, she deserves a good man, sir."

"Momo, You know me for years and You know I've never made a clueless decision. And I am sure you always know what I am doing"

"Sorry sir" she apologized.

"No you don't have to, I am just sure that she will change him, something about her telling me that we are coming to hard days yet beautiful ones."

Momo nodded and prayed internally that Mina will be okay for the next period.

-----

Meanwhile Mina was still clueless what had happened for the past hours, under the shower, she was rubbing her body with force, and finally she let her tears out, sobbing hard.

Today was her day-off she sat on the bed and didn't care about the wet dots falling from her hair on the blanket under hair, she was getting flashbacks of last night, how Chaeyoung kissed her and how she responded to his touches when she didn't even know his age.

"Mina?" Mari, her mom called, the forty-nine years old interrupted mina's thoughts.

"Yes mom?"