2| Yachi Hitoka and the voleyball club

- Chapter 2 -

Yachi Hitoka and the voleyball club

"Huff... Huff..."

Small pants which were gasping for air and oxygen escaped Satsuki's mouth while she was running towards her new school, Karasuno High School. Today would be her first day in this school and her first normal meeting with Kageyama, because last night their conversation was interrupted multiple times by the teasing commens his teammates were sending them.

But she was relieved when she found that the school Kageyama was attending was a quiet one, with not anything special to show off. That would benefit her urge to hide from the stares and glares she was receiving after... that.

Satsuki swept away those thoughts, not wanting to allow herself think of anything that would disrupt her current calm and simple lifestyle. Suddenly, noises from yelling voices and shoes rubbing harshly against the ground were heard from a quite close distance. The girl stopped in her tracks, raising an eyebrow at two figures that were running with an abnormal speed towards her. Now, she could clearly hear their voices.

"I won't lose to you, bastard!"

"Like you have the chance to win against me!"

"We'll see that!!! I'm faster!"

"Urusai! I'm known for my quick speed and reflexes!"

"You're known for your short height!"

As the two figures came closer to her current spot, her violet orbs recognised clearly Kageyama and his orange-headed teammate, Hinata Shouyou. A small smile etched on her face, herself waiting for the two males to approach her. Finally, the two of them stopped right in front of her-- but not for too long because the next second they were lying on the ground, showing multiple signs of exhaustion.

The black-haired female laughed softly, still looking at them with the same shining eyes as yesterday. Her urge to pull Kageyama in a tight embrace right now and mumble to his ear how much she had missed him was unbelievable, but she managed to hold back herself and carry on her way to school.

Soon, the two males recovered and approached her while she was jogging. They both looked with a confused look at her and then at each other; why was she running that early and especially when the school had at least half an hour left to start?

The first one to approach her was Hinata, since he was the most curious and the most brave from both of them, "Shiroshi-san, why are you running that early in the morning? School has still some time until the classes begin"

"Why do you and Tobio are running so early in the morning too?" Satsuki asked, raising an eyebrow as she retorded Hinata's question back. Hinata almost froze in his spot, rubbing his chin while wondering why he was doing that indeed.

Kageyama rolled his eyes at Hinata's stupidness and Satsuki shrugged, continuing her way towards the school. She finally reached its gates which was currently surrounded by a few amount of students, chatting about different gossip and scandalous situations around the school. Satsuki stretched her muscles and decided to enter the almost empty class; two girls were sitting alone and talking about different things.

The black-haired teen chose a lone seat besides the small window and placed her bag to the side, sitting on it to enjoy the enormous sight from it. As minutes passed, the class started filling up with students and everyone started murmuring things with their friends.

I would have done the same, if I had friends... Satsuki thought and left a small sigh. The door of the classroom closed and the teacher walked inside, letting his books fall on the desk and giving a strict look to everyone inside the room.