7| Summer Camp

- Chapter 7 -

Summer Camp

A week passed and it was time for the Volleyball Team to leave. Kageyama and Hinata had failed to the test so they had to find their own way to go to Tokyo; the rest of the team had already arrived to the inn they were going to stay at for the summer. As they arrived, the players of Nekoma were waiting for them, greeting them warmly.

"Ohhh!! That's. . . Coul it be. . . Tokyo Skytree?!" Tanaka exclaimed with shining eyes, excitement could be seen in both of his eyes and Nishinoya was full of awe too about the so-called Tokyo Skytree.

Laughing was heard by the captain of the cats, Kuroo Tetsuro while the vice-captain, Kai Nobuyuki explained them that they were utterly wrong. Satsuki sighed and walked besides Yachi, admiring the beauty of Tokyo. She had been another time there too but she wasn't able to stay too long; that gave her the chance to explore it now. Kiyoko ran to their side and smiled, continuing their way in Nekoma High's land.

Suddenly, a random guy fell on his knees in front of them, looking straight at the sky above him dramatically. "Th. . . The. . . The girls have multiplied!!" he screamed, receiving a sweat drop by Yachi and Satsuki. To their surprise, Tanaka popped out of nowhere and patted the back of his friend. "Take a good look, Tora. . ."

Taking some steps front, he stood right in front of the three girls. "This is the sanctity of Karasuno". Rays of light appeared behind Tanaka which made the whole sight more awkward and weird, making the three girls silently disappear behind him.

All of the team summoned in front of the gym, entering and leaving their bags to the side. Satsuki sat on the bench, taking out her clipboard and noting down some things while Kiyoko and Yachi put the bags in order. The boys took off their jackets and after looking at some papers the assistant coach of Karasuno had left them, they started practising together. The raven girl stood up and approached Nishinoya, fixing a bit his hands, "That's it. . . Now, I will be sending you some serves; try to receive them as good as you can. If there's a problem, I know how to help you". The shortie nodded and waited in the opposite side of the court, watching intensively as Satsuki stood behind the line and held the ball in her hands. Taking some steps back, she threw the ball on air right above her and hit the ball with the same hand. The ball flew with an abnormal speed to where Nishinoya was and the boy received it as best as he could, the inpact the ball made with his hands leaving a red mark behind it.

"Oi, Shiroshi-san, do you know how to play volleyball?"

The question made Satsuki space off for a little, a small shudder running down her body. "Ano, yes. I used to play during middle school but I didn't take it in serious too much. A-Anyhow, let's get back to practise, shall we?". The shortie nodded and positioned himself for another receive, the raven getting another ball and making another serve. The thing both of them didn't know was that a blonde megane was staring at Satsuki suspiciously, the pieces of the puzzle starting to fit with each other.

. . .

"Nice one, Asahi-senpai! Keep up with that!" Satsuki noticed, scribbling notes down her notebook. Coach Ukai looked at her and smiled encouragincly, thinking that the raven head was the perfect person who could cover the coach's place.

The practise match finished with Karasuno losing and they had to pay the price and make a lap of flying falls. The two managers handed them some towels and bottles of water, the players tiredly taking them with greatfullness and drinking them right away. Suddenly, the atmosphere was cut off abruptly by a certain woman opening the door soundly.

"Nee-san!" Nishinoya exclaimed with excitement, the rest of the gym giving him confused looks.

"Huh? Nishinoya's sister?"