3| Your face seems familiar...

- Chapter 3 -

You face seems familiar...

 "-tsuki..."

"-atsuki..."

"Tatsuki!!!'

Satsuki gasped and jumped up, looking around in utter confusion. She could recognize her pinkish painted walls of her room, the bright blue bed sheets that were wrapped around her body and the grey laptop which was placed besides the pile of books but the destination from the voice seemed unrecognizable. 

Suddenly, the female girl got scared and brought the blanket up to her face so only her violet eyes could look around. "Who... Who's there..?" she asked with a trembling voice, feet shaking under the warm blanket.

A slight movement was heard besides her and Satsuki let out a yelp, hitting the moving figure with her balled fist. A groan was heard from the unknown figure and the girl started hitting it with the first thing she found in front of her: her lamp. 

"Hey! Aouch! OI!! Matte!!"

"Pervert! Go away! GO AWAY!!"

"Yadaa! TATSUKI!"

When the person yelled that nickname, Satsuki stopped hitting it with the lamp and opened it, lighting the fallen on the floor figure. In front of her lied a black haired teenage boy who was wearing a long-sleeved white shirt and was holding his head in pain while one of his grey eyes was staring at her from down there.

The teenage girl's eyes looked at him shocked. "Tobio?!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

The hot tea was gently placed in a cup right in front of Kageyama who was holding an icebag on his head, moaning from time to time and making painful grimaces. Satsuki was taking sleepy peeks from him, pressing her hands around the purple cup with green tea inside. Silence was filling the almost empty room and the atmosphere was getting too awkward between them.

Why the hell is he in my house, anyways? Satsuki thought confused and turned her head to his direction, only to find Kageyama staring at her. She let out a small shriek and backed off with flushed cheeks-- she had never seen Kageyama looking at her with that interest in his deep grey eyes. She would always see him looking at everything a bit bored, carelessly. But this time... 

"Tobio, what are you doing in my house?" Satsuki finally asked him, shrugging off her previous thoughts about the not-so-important problem.

Kageyama shrugged and took a ship from his tea, licking his lips at the end. "Since it is Saturday, I thought about picking you up from your house and going to buy something and eat maybe" he explained and Satsuki gave him an annoyed look; the fact that he had skipped the 'how he got in her house' thing made her irritated.

"You stalker! Perv!"

"Na-Nani?!"

"Why the hell did you wake me up earlier? It is Saturday!!"

"I explained you!"

"How dare you sneak into my house without a warning, huh?! How did you get inside anyways?" Satsuki yelled at him repeatedly, aiming for the answers she wanted to get. Her anger was boiling inside her and it needed a second more for her to outburst on him.

Kageyama looked at her terrified; he had faced Satsuki's angry phases in the past but now... that was too much. "I used the key that was in the empty bird's cage out of your door" Why does she act so angry for such a simple and carefree 'problem'?

Satsuki sighed defeated and banged her head on the table's surface, making Kageyama look at her like she was a psycho with schizophrenia or something. The two of them stayed in silence, only the tick-tock from the clock making the difference.