waiting for you | | malik sosho x renzell roque

"I was waitin' on you at the doe..."

I was walking down the halls of the hotel, passing up so many room doors

I was walking down the halls of the hotel, passing up so many room doors. I glanced up from my phone to make sure I don't end up running into a wall, I saw Renz at the end of the hallway, "Malik!" Renz whispered/yelled down the hall. I picked up the pace, hoping that he wouldn't yell louder and wake up everyone else. Once I made it over there, I looked at him wide eyed, "What? Why aren't you sleep Renzell?" He pouted, "I was waiting in bed for you, but you took too long so I waited by the door." 

I chuckled and shook my head, he walked into the room first and I followed, closing the door behind me. It was only 8:56 p.m. but Renz seriously needed to be sleep, he gets sick when he doesn't sleep that well, especially now that he's almost 9 months along. I watched him climb into bed, he looked at me with the most innocent eyes, I got into bed and pulled him close to me.

| | |

"Malik!" I hissed, slapping him on his arm. I was sitting up in bed, I huffed and ran a hand through my hair. "MALIK!" I eventually yelled, I was tired of trying to be nice to  wake him up, so God help me if he doesn't wake up this time. Soon after I yelled his name, he grumbled out a, "What?"

"We need to go to the hospital. It's time."

After that was said, I watched Malik jump out of bed and start to put back on his clothes he had on today, then he came over to me and helped me get dressed and ready to go. 

\ \ \ 

3:47 a.m.

It's early in the morning and we've been at the hospital, Renzo's been in so much pain with his contractions, I've felt so bad for him. He was sitting on the edge of the hospital bed, and I was rubbing circles on his back while he let out a groan from a contraction. It's been hours since we've been here and his water still hasn't broke, so they gave him a couple more hours for it to naturally break before they have to induce him. Turns out Renzo's delivering a few weeks early than we were expected, so the baby was going to be a preemie, Lord, please let this baby be healthy.

After two and a half hours, Renzo was able to be somewhat comfortable, but he was only able to go to sleep on and off with the pain. And I was just barely able to relax, sitting on the couch and scrolling through Twitter. Like expected, the doctor and the nurses came in after 10 minutes and announced it was time to deliver our baby. They got everything settled and Renz ready, I was now by his side holding his hand. 

"I can't do this Malik." He said weakly, tears rolling out of his eyes. I wiped at them and nodded, 

"Yes, you can Renzell. Come on." 

"Alright, ready?" The doctor asked, I kissed his sweaty forehead and he nodded. He started pushing, yelling, and squeezing the shit out of my hand, but after what seemed like forever (30 minutes), the cries of a little baby filled the room. 

| | |

It's been three days and we can finally go home, I got Audrey Rose Sosho dressed and packed up everything. Once we were discharged and got our stuff, they wheeled Renz through the hospital and we got congratulations along the way. I'm pretty sure everyone thought Renzo was a girl because of his long hair. Anyways, we headed home.

I held the front door open as Renz stepped through first and I followed with the baby in the car seat. Renz flicked on the lights and when they came on the crew was sitting on the couch, goofy grins on their face. 

"I WANT TO HOLD MY NIECE FIRST!" Zay shouted out. I laughed, as everyone spread around hugs, happy to see everyone. Zay picked up Audrey and placed kisses all over her face, then he held her in the air and started singing the intro to the Lion King, "Behold, the sacred baby." Everyone laughed so hard. It's good to have the two people I love and the rest of the family surrounding me.

 It's good to have the two people I love and the rest of the family surrounding me

I know @MissTayBaeSwag143 loves the FRiENDSHiP BROS, so I wrote this basically for her. :))