you deserve it || ?? x ??

"It's obvious who you want, Travis. Just, go ahead and leave, just leave me and the baby and go be with Kylie." Miguel shook his head, disappointed. Travis tried to talk to him, but Miguel isn't going to hear it anymore. The next day, 6-months along, Miguel left the condo and moved in with his bestfriend. She was ecstatic to be there for him, since she couldn't have any kids. Myra was off at work one day, and Miguel was at home doing some spring cleaning when his phone dinged. It was a notification from Travis' Instagram (okay, maybe he had been stalking him a little.) He posted a pic with Kylie and their new daughter, but Travis himself told Miguel he never slept with Kylie. He wanted to believe it, but it was hard. He deserves her. 

Miguel was 8 months now and the tabloids have announced that Travis and Kylie had gotten engaged. It broke Miguel to pieces, and he didn't think he would recover from the heartbreak. So, when it came time to deliver the baby, it was just Miguel and Myra. And Myra "swears to be the best 'pops #2' to that baby" since Miguel wanted her to be a co-parent. Every milestone that baby hit, Miguel and Myra was only there to see them. And Travis just got further and further, but he deserves it.