T'Challa x Erik

CHADWICK BOSEMAN as T'CHALLA

MICHAEL B. JORDAN as ERIK KILLMONGER

INSPIRED BY:WHILE WERE YOUNG; jhene aikoALL THE STARS; kendrick lamar ft

INSPIRED BY:
WHILE WERE YOUNG; jhene aiko
ALL THE STARS; kendrick lamar ft. sza

"I can handle myself, you know?"

"I do know, Erik, but do you really think you can handle yourself when you're this far along?" T'Challa questioned as he made his way around the palace, checking on different things around Wakanda. Erik followed him around, barely able to keep up because of the fact he was 7 months pregnant.

T'Challa was prepping to go to the states to take care of some help take care of some things.

"I really-." Erik started but he was cut off by T'Challa.

"No Erik!" His stated firmly, and then quickly walked off, letting out a frustrated sigh.

+ + + +

"T'Challa?"

They were in their sleeping quarters, T'Challa was sound asleep, but Erik was wide awake, his thoughts getting the best of him and staring into the pitch blackness of the room. T'Challa just hummed in response, 95% percent asleep.

"Do you really, truly love me like you confessed that day?"

Because he was laying where he was looking at T'Challa's back, he saw his silhouette prop himself on his elbows and turn over in his direction. He could tell they were face to face.

"Why do you question that, love?"
(I internally squealed.)

Even though he could see him, he just shrugged, "I'm just thinking too hard. I don't know why I would, I didn't mean that..."

"Hey, it's okay. I'm pretty sure many of spouses have questioned the others love."

T'Challa sensed where Erik was and pulled him into his chest. He chuckled when he felt the baby's tiny kick, Erik just laughing at the comforting feeling, letting him know his baby was well and active.

A hour passed before Erik was finally able to finally fall asleep. T'Challa instantly fell asleep after they stopped talking because he was that tired.

+ + + +

The next morning, Erik was the first to wake up, but he was surprised to find T'Challa still in bed, him tucked under T'Challa's body.

"T'Challa, babe, aren't you supposed to be doing your morning duties?"

"I'm sure Nakia and Okoye can handle it. Let's just enjoy each other's company today and be last." He stated, his eyes still closed.

Erik just laughed at how tired T'Challa must've truly been.

Later on around noon, Erik was sitting against the headboard while T'Challa walked back into the room. T'Challa climbed into the bed and he placed the side of his head on Erik's stomach

He furrowed his eyebrows, but then he just smiled because he was used to this daily routine where T'Challa would talk to the baby before he went off to start his day.

"Hello little princess of Wakanda. Daddy here," He laid his kiss on the bump, "I wanted to let you know that I love you, I thank God for you and your Mommy. (They agreed on the name because they didn't want to be confused on who the baby would be calling whenever she said 'Papa'.)" But, Erik just simply rolled his eyes with a grin.

When T'Challa finished showing love and affection to the baby, Erik let out a stretch, the baby already making him tired. T'Challa told Erik he was going to simply make sure things were okay, but promised not to be tempted to work or anything.

+ + + +

"Baby, baby! Look, I promise you won't hurt the baby." Erik stated as he bit his lip, he was really horny and he was really hoping that T'Challa would get over his concerned fear and just screw him.

He really did appreciate his love and concern for him at the end of the day though.

+ + + +

Awwwww so cute that I could throw up glitter, rainbows, and sparkles. 🙃🙃

Part 2 with smut? ;-;

Kai, love you, bai you whores. (TBH, everyone has a little hoe ways in them.)