brotherly love || justin combs x quincy brown

"Justin, are you sure about this?" Fourteen-year -old Quincy asked. "Shut up Quincy, it'll be fine." Twelve-year-old Justin replied. 

"I hear talking! This is 'Seven Minutes in Heaven' guys, not 'Seven Minutes to Chat'."

Justin and Quincy had just been invited to their first house party, well, it really wasn't a party, it was just 12 of them and they knew each other well. They got pretty bored so they decided to have a little extra fun so instead of Spin the Bottle, they played Seven Minutes in Heaven. Justin and Quincy were chosen for each other, but they didn't want to because they were brothers, of course.

'But you're only half brothers' and they looked at each other and realized that it was a reasonable argument. So, Kylie shoved them both into a closet and started the timer. 

After a few seconds of nervousness passed, Quincy, being the outgoing one of the brothers, he made the first move. He pressed his lips against Justin's, Justin must've been surprised but he responded back quickly. Quincy eased his hands down Justin's body, admiring and always amazed at how thick he was, he grabbed Justin's ass. A soft whimper, a desperate one, quietly came out, enough for only Quincy to hear. Quincy smirked against Justin's lips and before things could go further, Kylie banged on the closet door and they pulled away. "Okay, time's up!" They both fell out the closet when the door opened, Quincy groaned when Justin fell on top of him, he fell on top of Quincy's hard member. Everyone's mouths were wide open when they saw Quincy's boner, disbelief that the brothers actually did something. But, Quincy was the only one that noticed there wasn't a bulge in Justin's shorts.

| | |

"Must've been a fun party, huh boys?" Quincy's mom asked with a grin, looking in the rear view mirror to see Justin asleep on Quincy. She treated all three of them like they were her own, and the same for the other mom's. Once they got home, Justin had energy from his power nap, Quincy's mom had went up to bed and Quincy himself was in his room. Justin decided to leave the guest bedroom and make his way to Quincy's. He jumped on top of Quincy, who was lying on his stomach, playing Grand Theft Auto. Quincy let out a soft groaning in response, somewhat over exaggerating it playfully, "Are you low key trying to call me a fat ass, Quin'?" Justin's brown eyes filled Quincy's vision. Damn, he's really in my space. My god. Quincy thought to himself.

"Naah, but you are thick, Justin." Quincy felt him slap his back, he cringed from the sharp pain. Justin was blushing because he was embarrassed and didn't know how to respond. 

After 15 minutes of GTA and Justin scrolling on Twitter, Quincy decided to drop the game and catch some sleep, but Justin didn't budge from the bed. Quincy wanted to get him to move and also finish what they started earlier, he leaned over and bit Justin on the neck. He let out a yelp and plucked Quincy in the eye. Fearful of his response, Justin rolled of the bed and onto the opposite side of it from where Quincy was standing. Wide-eyed at Justin because he plucked him, he saw his brothers eyes widen from noticing the tent in his gym shorts. 

Embarrassed, Quincy quickly covered himself. But, Justin surprised him, he walked over to Quincy and pushed him back onto the bed. Quincy sat up on his elbows looking at Justin, who was positioned between his legs, "Are you sure Jusitn? You're only 12."

"Quincy, I'm sure. Besides, I'm turning 13 in a couple of months."

Quincy blew out air, easing his mind that was telling him that this was wrong. But, his thoughts were distracted when he felt something wet touch his length, Justin's mouth. Justin slowly took in Quincy, and holy shit  he was really wondering how Justin knew this, because he knew Justin didn't get this from no porno.