CHAPTER 12: A Familiar Name

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ 12 ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

       "PERHAPS IT'S HER THEN..." Pintel pointed me out. The other pirates grunted in agree.

       I widened my eyes, horrified. I was completely caught off guard. "What? What do you mean?"

       "Give her to me!" Barbossa commanded. Dirty hands clamped my mouth to stifle my screaming and other hands grasped my body. I was seized.

       I regretted. I'm completely regretted of going here. I'm going to die! I should have joined Will and Elizabeth to get out of this island. I just wanted to take the painting. I don't want to get involve in this. I'm not supposed to be here! I ruined the entire film!

       I shoved myself out of them grasped, "No, please. I'm not!—"

       "—So you will speak." Barbossa greeted me. I screamed at my head, I'm a big fan of you Geoffrey Rush, but I'm terrified of you here!

       "Let her go. She's not the blood you've needed." Jack interfered, looked furious.

       "Am I suppose to believe you?" Barbossa exclaimed. The pirates laughed.

       "Yes," I chimed in. Barbossa looked to me. "Because I'm not the daughter of Bill Turner."

       "...Ah," Barbossa remained his smile, "I see you knew the name what we're looking for then."

       I shook my head, "No, that's not what I meant. No... but... —Jack!"

       Jack winced at us, "Hector. I really must protest."

       "Shut up or I kill you this instant!" the Jamaican or African pirate chimed in.

       "But captain," Pintel called out, steps forward. "How could we lift the curse while the medallion is still not here?"

       Everyone turned and hesitated. Jack is caught off guard. "—What? You don't have the medallion?" He asked.

       "...He took it." I said.

       " —That fool woman took it." Barbossa frowned.

       "...Well," Ragetti interposed. Everyone turned and wondered. "How about we shall use the coin in the chest instead? Isn't that possible?"

       All went silent. Barbossa hesitated, confused.

       What?! I thought.