CHAPTER 15: Dubious And Confuse

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ 15 ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

      "THIS WAY, MA'AM." The sailor lead me towards the cabin.

       I can't believe Commodore Norrington considered it. I thought. Well of course, they are here to rescue Elizabeth Swann, but was I really good at convincing to people or just a great luck? I really glad Jack helped me there...

       I looked around the place. The sailor rummaged into the wardrobe and pulled a spare soldier's uniform; a renaissance red jacket, white peasant blouse, white trouser and dark brown leather boots.

       "Thank you." I recalled my manners and goes behind a screened-off dressing area. I really should be glad to be clean at last. I've been wearing this clothes for three days but then until I realized that this clothes is what Elizabeth should be wearing in the movie. It's really a shame, she's supposed to here and rescued, not me. Many things has changed here because of me.

       ...I really hope they are okay. I said myself.

       Once I finished dressing, I reached to the sailor and asked. "I suppose you are assigned to guard me or lock me into the brig?" 

       "I had informed that Commodore allowed you to accompany with Mister Sparrow." He said.

       "Oh," That surprised me. I sighed with relief, "That's nice. Well, thank you for providing me some nice clothes. Mister..." I tried to remember his name but I come to mind, "Benedict."

       I noticed I gazed intently into his eyes. He smiled back nicely. Actually, the sailor really looked familiar, but I have trouble recognizing him because of the beard, but then until I remember they are all actors here. That's possibly the reason of it.

       I headed back to the upper deck and rested. Jack and I haven't spoke in the whole afternoon, just because Norrington forbids us to. Except, we only give an annoyed look at eachother everytime when Norrington went being so serious, especially when Lieutenant Gillette talks.

       Jack is with them at the helm, leading a course by the help with his magic compass. Norrington later used it but he needed Jack to coordinate their voyage because the compass didn't really work with him, except that it does.

       Within a few hours, the sky turned into a deep dark blue and reached into a thick low fog. The HMS Dauntless finally her white sails set and drifts out to the seas of Isla De Muerta.

       ...This may be my last trip. My other chance to get that painting and there are many things to occur here. I whispered at myself and my eyes downcast. I leaned over the rail and looked towards the horizon.