8

"Let's take some time. " Somi said.

When I heard that. I understood it exactly as it sounded that we should take some time.

Somi's POV

"Let's take some time" I said.

I don't know what to feel.  I feel so sorry for him. But I think this is just the best for the both of us. Especially him.

Flashback

"You need to get married as soon as possible!" My father shouted.

"To who? " I said

"My client's son. He is rich, smart and kind. I know you will like him. "

"But Dad, you know that I just want Jangjun. And that will never change. " I said while tears are about to fall in my eyes.

"That guy? " My Dad said curiously.

" Yes!  Yes Dad! That guy he is also rich. But why don't you like him? Just like how you like that Jibeom? " I shouted.

"What I said is what I said Somi. And you cannot change that or else. "

"Or else what? "

" Or else I'm going to ruin that Jangjun's life. You know me Somi. "

I ran to my room. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to face Jangjun tomorrow especially it's our first anniversary. I literally want to kill myself.

"And also you're going to meet him tomorrow night. " My dad shouted from the living room.

Tomorrow night :-((((((

Jangjun called me a lot of times. I really want to pick it up. But my Dad heard my ringtone a lot of times and he also saw that Jangjun is calling me. So he confiscated it.

I spend the night with Jibeom. It's not really fun. It's not like when me and Jangjun spend the time together. Also Jibeom hold my hand. But it makes me sooooo uncomfortable so I removed my hand with his.

End of flashback

Hey guys. This is a little bit long chapter for me. Not like the previous chapter tho. So hope you guysss enjoy it. And don't forget to vote. Support ♥ STAN STRAY KIDS.