15

Jangjun's POV

I opened my eyes seeing a blank white room.

And I finally realized that I'm in the hospital.

I saw Jibeom.

"What happened? " I said.

"Oh I guess you don't remember anything. You suffered from a heart failure and you need to get a heart transplant because of the accident. "

"Oh I see. Did Somi even visit me? "

"Who do you think gave you the heart? "

This is not true.

It can't be.....

"Somi is the one who gave you the heart because she said there's no point living here on Earth besides she have a brain cancer. " Jibeom said while tears are falling into his eyes.

"Also she wants to gave you this letter."

Dear Jangjun,

I hope after this surgery you will be alright. I can't take to see that you're not moving and just lying in this room.

Don't be guilty that I suffered my own heart just for you. This is how I love you Jangjun. I hope you realize that from the start.

But thank you for all the happy memories you gave to me while I'm still living. Thank you for still loving me although I did a lot of mistakes. I'm sorry for everything Jangjun. I hope you live your life to the fullest. Find a girl who can love you as much as I did. I love you Jangjun and that will never change.

                                     -Somi