9

Jangjun's POV

Our relationship just fell like that.

I enter the bus I saw Somi with Jibeom.

"Let's take some time" Those words keep repeating on my mind. When I heard that. I really understood it exactly as it sounded. THAT WE SHOULD TAKE SOME TIME.

Congratulations! You're so amazing. How could you trample on me? How could you smile? How could you be so fine without me? That smiling face tells that you forget everything. Every memories that we shared together for a year.

When you said those words. You looked into my eyes and made me believe you like this.

I can see clearly that you completely forget about us. As you're being so happy without me.

How is he? Is he that better than me? That you just trampled me like that. Did he erase all your memories with me?

Yes, your happiness is all that matters. No, I'm not gonna tell a freaking lie like that. Why do I feel like this? You're the one who hurts me like this. Why should I wish you happiness when I'm hurting like this? You're also the one who left me. I don't give a

Seriously girl.
It didn't take you so long to forget all the things that happened to us. You're such a hotshot. I saw your picture on the internet. Are you that happy? That your smile goes up until your ears.

For me, my heart and my soul still hurts everytime I see you. Everytime I breathe. But it's really good that you'll be happy you will not feel this pain. Because even if you breake up with him. You can just start a new love again.

How could you do this to me? You won't ever come back to me. I know you won't. I don't expect. I don't know how well you will live without me.

You just trapped me inside this pain. Waiting. Waiting for you to come back to me. But only you are the one who is free. FREE.

Leave me. Forget about me. Go to him. Just HIM. As if a guy like me never existed.

You've fallen in love.

Guysssss
A new update.
Yeah I know it's so late.
But I updated.
So I just want to tell you that Jaeseok withdraw in Golden Child. I feel so useless right now that's why I wrote this chapter. Please whatever Jaeseok's condition right now. Let's just continue to pray and love him because he is just a limited edition. Thank you for being part of Golden Child Jaeseok. Fighting! Get well soon.

And also I just got an idea with the song Congratulations by Day6. This is definitely the song that fits this story. Day6 is from JYP if you are just wondering. STAN them guysss. Support and love Day6. Thank you ♥..