•1•

Felix was woken up by his roommate and his temporary brother screaming something in Korean Felix didn't really understand.

"I'm up I'm up" Felix staid getting his duvet and chucking it on his brothers face.

"Thanks but I ain't your butler" jeongwu said peeling the duvet of his face and putting chucking it on the younger boys floor.

Jeongwu was a college student while Felix was still in high school let's just say there is a huge difference between them. Felix is innocent and doesn't really understand bad words in Korean. While jeongwu is the opposite he smokes, He has tattoos and he is the devil, he always tells Felix naughty things but Felix never understands. Other than that he's really kind and gets really good grades.

Felix groaned staring at the wall for about ten minutes before he decided to sloppily make his way towards bathroom. .

Making his way into the bathroom he done his morning routine which consists off
- brush teeth
-wash body
-wash hair
-style his newly dyed black hair
- and wash his face and maybe apply makeup a little bit.

(Time skip)

Jeongwu was driving Felix to school and Felix couldn't help but feel nervous at the thought of Korean classes, he groaned quietly rubbing his temples at the thought of learning a new language.

Jeongwu noticed and chuckled laughing at the younger and felix groaned slapping the older on the head and jeongwu cursed as it was Felix's turn to laugh.

"Don't worry bro, I'm sure you will be fine I mean your looks will send you up the charts plus your innocent" he said

"Yah does that mean everyone in there's guilty and done something bad" Felix asked shocked
Jeongwu faced palmed.

"No Felix it me- never mind we are here" jeongwu said unbuckling Felix's seat belt.

"Now get out my car" jeongwu said with a chuckle.

"Yes~ hyung" Felix have jeongwu a kiss on the cheek before getting out the car and waving his hand as he watched his brother drive of.

Well time for school,
Felix thought.

When he made his way towards the school doors he noticed that some people were non uniform while some were wearing uniform and he made mental note to ask someone about that.

He was walking through the halls people eye balling him as he gulped trying to figure out were he was walking. suddenly he bumped into something sturdy but soft and made him fall.

(Changbins POV)
Me and my friends were walking through the hall when we saw a group girls come past us giggling while saying.
"He's so cute~"
"I think he's new"
"Ahh so handsome"
My friend hyunjin stopped them
"Who are you talking about?"
"Ah oppa there's this cute boy down the hall he looks so lost it's cute I think he's new or something but he's so cute and han-"
"Yeah thanks" I glared at the girls as the walked of.

"I wonder who he is" my other friend jisung said.
"Yeah let's go check it out" my other friend chan said.

We all started walking down the hall to involved with our conversations I didn't see a little black head right in front of me.

Causing him to bump into my chest.
I look down seeing a boy staring up at me with innocent eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
editing all the chapters!!