•3•

(Kino and yanan have my heart, if your wondering kino is my favourite in pentagon)

(No one's POV)

Seungmin and Felix shrugged off what they saw and Seungmin jumped remembering that he had to introduce the older to his friend.

"Ah right I want to introduce you to my best friend Jeongin"

Seungmin grabbed Felix's hand and dragged him across the hall to a boy with foxy looking eyes and braces.

"Seungmin I waited so long wh-" the boy stop talking when spotted the black haired boy next to him and took his time to look at Felix.

"I'm sorry I didn't know there was a new student hi I'm Jeongin" jeongin bowed.

Felix bowed back in a rush shocked at the sudden formality.

"D-dont apologise! I-it's fine! I'm felix nice to meet you."

"Now that you two know each other, jeongin I think Hyunjin was jealous of Felix" seungmin pretty much screamed causing Felix to cover his ears and jeongin to put his hand over seungmins mouth.

"Aw come on you say that almost every time, remember last time when you said Hyunjin has feelings for you because he smiled at you" jeongin laughed.

Felix couldn't help but laugh but be confused at the same time.
"I thought you said to stay away from their group?" Felix questioned his big wide eyes staring at seungmin as seungmin fidgeted.

"What! Seungmin has the biggest ass crush on Hyunjin it's funny" jeongin laughed.

"HEY! Keep it down" seungmin's cheeks were red from embarrassment and he kept playing with his fingers.

"Your so cute" Felix giggled pinching seungmin's cheek as he whined hitting the Aussie's hand away from him.

"Oooo Felix has a crush on Seungmin" jeongin teased laughing after.

"I do no-"

"Who has a crush on who?"

Felix remembers that voice.. is that his Aussie twin?

"Channie hyeong this Felix the new boy" jeongin immediately ran to the older boy hugging his side as chan smiled back at him.

To say the least Felix was confused as fuck.

Felix and Seungmin turned around to be greeted by the whole group.

"So who has a crush on Seungmin?" Hyunjin asked smiling a little bit anyone would know he was dying inside as his eye slightly twitched.

"Oh god your like his mom shut up" Felix turned to the boy speaking as he remembers him as the boy hugging jisung earlier.

"Ohh Felix does." jeongin laughed a mischievous glint in his eyes as seungmin blushed and felix widened his eyes.

"I do not!"

"He does not!"

They both flushed in embarrassment. Jeongin just laughed his ass off as seungmin glared daggers at the boy.

"God it's my first day here and it's chaos" Felix mutteredx

"I can hear you , you know?" Changbin said, Felix couldn't help flinch startled by the teasing voice next to him but flush as he looked up at the said boy.

"Lee know you know?" China (I'm keeping this typo since everyone found it funny 😂)said in a weird accent.

Everyone stared bursting out laughing except Felix and the boy Felix has now named Hug jisung guy.