•5•

"You know what fuck it " Hyunjin grabbed seungmin by the arms pulling over to him gently he looked into the younger's eyes.

"H-Hyunjin?" Seungmin was flushed red from the bottom of his neck to the tip of his ears.

"Seungmin don't ever say that he would be lucky to have you,
Your kindness makes people fall for you even old people. Your cute appearance just makes you adorable even when you try to act angry it's just to adorably I couldn't help but pinch you cheeks that add soft and I want to hold your precious face in my hands all day. Don't even get me started on your voice people say you talk weird and you call it your imperfection but I love it, I love your imperfection and I love the way you open you mouth for a laugh how you tease your friends but don't hurt them to much and you apologise Ben if you haven't done anything wrong, or how you fidget with fingers when your shy or nervous or when you stick out your tongue in concentration And your singing is to die for I would happily met you sing to me all day and I wouldn't complain once and how you nod your head when someone is talking and you listen to them until there done and I just LOVE YOU! I love you and your imperfections and you? I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Hyunjin didn't realise he rambled until he said the last part.

Seungmin stood there shock evident in his face as he stared at the older boy in front of him.

"So yeah he's lucky" Hyunjin chuckled bitterly getting ready to leave and never face the world again.

"I-I love you to" seungmin fiddled with his fingers just like Hyunjin said m.

Hyunjin turned around faced the other confused.

"B-but your crush!" Seungmin blushed.

"It was me wasn't it?" Hyunjin questioned.

Seungmin nodded his head cutely trying to stop him self from hugging the other.

"Omg I'm so dense oh god Seungmin I'm so happy" Hyunjin pulled the boy in for a hug wrapping his arms around the boy in a secure hold making sure he held for how long he talked well ranted.

Hyunjin only then pulled away when he felt a wet patch in his shoulder.

He pulled away with a concerned face.

"Hey what's wrong Minnie?" Hyunjin put seungmins face in his hands hoping (when I put that in is auto corrected to hoeing around lol) to cheer the other boy up.

"I-I'm just so happy" seungmin let out a giggle which had Hyunjin uwuing at the sight, he pulled seungmin for another hug but this time kissed his forehead.

"Me to Minnie"

(Back to the lunch room)

"Please I'm sorry hyung I don't even know the guy" jisung was pretty much on his knees next his one and only boyfriend lee minho.

Probably wondering what happened.

Jisung bumped into a tall guy and the guy smiled at him and now Minho is all grumpy.

"So You didn't know Felix but you sill found him cute" Minho said back.

Felix looked up at the sound of his name only to see Minho giving jisung cold shoulder and chan giving jeongin a big hug and woojin just eating his chicken.

Changbin laughed at the younger' reaction.

"Hey just ignore them, hey! You have something here!" Changbin reached forward but right at that time someone pushed changbin making him fall forward.

"FELIX AND CHANGBIN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!"